14. Happy Thoughts

"Guys!"you yelled.

They both looked at you with concern. You shook them off of your arms and furrowed your eyebrows. You let them have it.

"That's it!! I am so sick and tired of you guys fighting!! You need to kiss and make up!! Do it!!"you yelled.

They fell silent. Taehyung licked his lips. "Y-you want us to kiss?"

"NO, PABO!!"you sighed to calm yourself. "Just make up, already. I don't think it makes sense to fight over a girl."

There was more silence until JungKook sighed. "I'm sorry I disrespected you, Hyung."

"I'm sorry for lying."Taehyung apologized.

You smiled, feeling a little bit like your mom. But there was still a problem. You were still stuck in the elevator.

"Should we call 911 or..."you trailed off, noticing they weren't listening. "Hello?! I'm talking!"

"Oh! What is it Noona? Wait! Before you say anything, I think we should call 911."JungKook said.

"Yeah! That's a great idea!"Taehyung said and they started doing their super long handshake. And you were right in the middle of it.

Now that they made up, they notice each other again. And they don't really listen to you. It's back to normal.

Suddenly, there was a huge jolt and you fell on your bottom. The elevator was working again. At this point, you didn't feel like going to that closet.

"Jagiya, stand up, silly."Taehyung said and pulled you up by your waist.

"Gee, I didn't think people could make up this fast."you remarked.

"When you've known each other for years, it's just like that."Taehyung smiled. That made you smile. He's okay now.

You decided to go back to the party with them and hang out with Taehyung. But this wasn't by force. It was because you wanted to.
_____________________________
Sorry it was so short...

But I hope you liked it!!