Prologue

He ran through the long, narrow hallways of the decrepit establishment, dodging the bodies of small children, chasing after each other and blindly running around. He was screaming her name, unsure if his efforts would have any effect. He was losing hope. He knew he shouldn't have brought her here, but she heavily insisted, and after all the hardships he put her through, he couldn't help but give in. The establishment was aging, rotting even, and he believed there was no real threat to him or his daughter, even if he felt extremely uncomfortable; The past is in the past, he thought, and he believed that his fears of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishments were irrational.

"ELIZABETH!" He yelled between heavy breaths.

People were watching as gradually slowed down. He was slowly being dragged downward, as if his limbs were becoming heavier with each passing second. His limp body collapsed onto the stained checkered floor.

He awoke in a small, chalk white room, scared and confused. His vision was hazy, and he had a constant pain all throughout his head. He looked at his body; There was no noticeable injuries. He laid back on the pillow that resided in an uncomfortable position right below his head. He tried to piece together what had happened to him with what little he could muster.

"I took her to the party," he quietly whispered to himself, "then I took her to the party table."
The smaller, more detailed memories were seeping in.
"I sat in a seat not far from her, to supervise her. I told her to stay with her friends, and not to go anywhere until I came back. I walked into the restroom and threw water from the sink to my face. I was dazed, trying to rid myself of the memories I desperately tried to repress. I checked the time. It was late, or at least past the time the party ended. I ran out and tried to find Liz."

He couldn't go on. His recollections of what had happened were as clear as crystal.

He realized he had been forcing his eyes shut and tightly clenching his fist, with streams of tears running down his cheeks. He looked around the room, not wanting to accept the reality of it all.

He became unconscious once more.