Chapter 2

Jasons POV

I entered my apartment and sat down took off my jacket my tie and my shirt and went to my room changed in track pants and went to my bar above my door and started doing chin ups I only do this when im stressed and right now im thinking about Nina she is just so beautiful and I can't believe she has no friends or that she has never had a boyfriend she is just so beautiful her body and everything. I know its just the first day and I am her teacher but im starting to like her even more. I finished my last chin ups and I went to have a shower watch tv and sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up got dressed had breakfast and went to school I got to my english classroom and sat at my desk getting ready to teach the class. The door opened and there I saw a beautiful girl and it was Nina.

"Morning Mr Stone ". She stood there and I was just staring. " Uh Mr Stone ". I snapped out of my little daydream

"Oh Um uh good morning Nina how are you".

"Im very good Mr Stone how about you"

"My day just got better thank you for asking". She puts her bag on the table and she walks back and sits on a desk.

"Soooooo Mr Stone here you go".She walked over to me and she puts it down and it was the money for the ice cream. "I told you im paying you back for the ice cream"

"Nina I said it was ok"

"I wanted to pay you back"

"Well I said no"

" I wanted to do it"

"Since we are never going to agree what if i cooked a home cooked meal and a movie at my house tonight"

"Now your definitely asking me out"

"Maybe yes maybe no ". I smirked and she blushed.

"Then take that as a yes". The bell rung signaled that class has started Nina goes and sits back in her seat and everyone goes in and sits in their seats and tgen Jessica comes and sits on my desk.

"Jessica go sit in your seat and If I do see you sitting on my desk again im going to give you detention with a teacher thats so boring you that you wanna rip yout hair out do you understand"

"But Mr Stone I really really like you and in lunch why don't I show you how much I like you".

"NO NOW GO SIT IN YOUR SEAT". I shouted at her and Nina started giggling .

"Mr Stone the loner in the back is laughing

at me"

"Miss Heart seat now".She groaned and went to her seat."Ok class we are going to do a project its in pairs and you can pick your partners you have to write an essay about what friends mean and why they are so important it has to be 1 page only and I will be marking you its due next week". Everyone started to pair up I looked at Nina and she was seated, paired with no one. I got up and walked over to her got a chair and sat opposite her. "Nina do you have anyone you could pair up with

" No ". She whispered

"Do you want to work by yourself"

"Yes please"

"Ok im here if you need me ok". She nodded her head. The bell rang and they left Nina came up to me after everyone had left.

"Um Mr Stone here is my address for tonight"

"See you tonight beautiful I'll pick you up at 7:00 and dress casually" I winked at her she blushed and left.

Nina's POV