Chapter 1: The OTRA Returns ♥

A/N:

A/N:

Hi loves! I am so back!! :))

I am so happy with the feed backs that I got for my story Not Your Ordinary Girl ♥♥ Thankyou loves!!! You were all amazing!!!

By the way, Here is the story I am busy working on now. I want to share it with you :) feel free to put your comments and suggestions on the comment box and please press that cute little star button, below the YouTube video, before/after reading the pages

Thank you so much and have fun reading! :)

P.S

Watch the YouTube Video to have a little throwback on the lad's On The Road Again Tour 2015. That is their trailer! Keep reading and enjoy and let your imagination amaze you!!

Y/N P

Y/N P.O.V

After Louis' surprised birthday, we celebrated the whole night. The lads were complete with the back stage crew and the families. Everything is perfect.

After that amazing night, I opened my eyes and I saw a messy haired Louis Tomlinson at the front of my face. I smiled and I looked at Amanda's baby crib which is near our bed. The little angel is still sleeping. Like daddy Louis. I gently comb his hair away from his face with my fingers.

"Happy Birthday, Love. Merry Christmas. I love you and I love you and I love you" I whispered on his ears.

"Uhmm. I love you even more" Louis replied with a gaspy voice.

"You're awake? I thought you were having a dream of last night's birthday party!" I said while giving him a tight hug.

"Thank you (Y/N) for making my life complete. I now have a path in my life. I am working hard for you and Amanda Louise. I am such a strong lad you know? It's all because of you (Y/N), you inspired me and make me believe that I can do anything. I love you! Thank you for surprising me, its the best birthday ever" Louis replied then planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.