Chapter 3 - The future Dream

Matty's and Sooty's dream's for the future was simple but would require alot of effort and time..... They still have to wait about 4-5 years to date in real world without being judged..... we'll here's there future dream.... A big house no wait mansion with glorious artwork done by Sooty herself. A magnificent library full of all the book's Sooty has ever written...... A big giant inground pool in the backyard..... a pet cat.... a protective outside guard dog...... We have dreams lots of them like being married.. Sooty has given a hint that she want's to be married at 18....... We are in love as you can see who wouldn't be in love with such an amazing sweet mature girl like Sooty.... She's so mature better than most girl's you find her age..... Matty loves Sooty..... He'd give up his own life just to spend it with her....... The waiting is 4-5 years but, the wait is long worth it in the end if future permits.... We all know that we cannot tell the future only we can move forward we cannot know what it holds until we move forward and continue onward.... I like to think my future is real hoping it be with her but if it's not then the future has ever right to say..... How many times the future has threw my own relationships in my face.... I hope this time the future is lenent and let's me finally be happy..... My future dream..... My future life...... My everything..... My Sooty..... Without someone as amazing as her in my life I don't know if i'll still be unhappy and moving down a slow horrible sadness of a path..... I know some of you who read this are like gross this isn't right we'll we are happy and Sooty is happy.... put yourself in both matty's and sooty's shoes maybe they are happy together and nothing wrong will happen.... Don't judge seriously because it tears people apart till they crumble away to nothing.... If you think it's wrong that's your opinion but down bring lovers down over it.... If they are happy leave them be that's what you should learn to do..... Sooty is Matty's always and forever till future says otherwise.......