Movies ;)

(a month after they started dating now)
Valerie's POV:   Yoandri...boyfriend.....Yoandri....boyfriend hmm sound good, feels good (s/o to 5sos) "YOANDRI CABRERA IS MYYY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM SOOOO" I scream as were walking out of the taxi. He smiles at me and starts singing- "VALERIE CRUZZZ IS ALL MINEEEE AND U CANT HAVE HER" he yells back omg he's s'cute. Jaime glares at him so he says "unless ur her brother Jaime cuz he's giving me a death stare rn even thou I would never hurt this beautiful babe" We all bust out laughing and me and Yoyo intertwine hands.

Andrea's POV:
         Me and Jaime are seeing a different movie then Val & Yoyo cuz they wanted to be alone. smh just plz use protection guys....JKJK IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON. Oh wait yes I am nevermind lmao. Anyways were sitting in our seats now and I reach in to grab popcorn and accidently bump Jamie's hand in the bowl too. I turn to him and see the widest smirk on his face. I poke his dimple and giggle and he grabs my hand and holds it while he sets it on my lap.

Yoandri's POV:
         Me and Valerie are gonna see a scary movie cuz ya know I gotta protect her like a man. *movie starting*
V-"oh this isn't starting off so bad"
Me- "holy shit holy shit holy shit"
She grabs my hand and whispers in my ear that everything's gonna be okay and damn right it is cuz she's here now. I turn to her and lean in until our lips meet and she cuffs my face as I twirl her hair. I could feel her smiling through the kiss and I just wanna never stop this moment. "wanna get out of here" I say with a smirk. She nods her head so we leave halfway through the movie and head to the main entrance where we came in through the mall. As were leaving we hear some familiar voices coming down the escalators.(picture above) "YOLI" "HEYYY" "DIMELO PAPI" oml zabdiel of course he would "WASSUP FOO" I hear scattered yells from all the guys. I see Erick staring at Val so I grab her by the waist and introduce my girlfriend to the guys. They all smirk at me and raise their eyebrows and I'm blushing now. Valerie turns and pinches my cheeks while saying awwww how cute.

Yoandri- "so guys what are u doing here"
Christopher- "actually just to chill oh and hey u guys should come over later check in at the la Banda hotel"
Richard-" oh yeah ur rooms and stuff are all set up u and Jaime and his girl too"
Valerie-" oooh we should it'll be fun"
Erick- " k we'll see u guys later have fun u to"

Valerie's POV:
        We laugh and walk along our own separate ways. I'm actually excited to hang with the guys thou lol they seem funny asf. We just arrived to the hotel and I already texted Jaime for them to come here when their done too. All of a sudden I feel hands on my waist as I'm being carried to the bed while being gently kissed. I kiss him back as our lips move in perfect pattern with each other's. The kiss gets deeper and just to tease Yoandri I kiss his neck earning a soft moan from him. "don't be such a tease baby girl"he tells me. I smile but then quickly gets interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine. I feel him asking for entrance so I let him and his tongue explores my mouth. Trying to be the nice girl I am I let him take over and be the dominant one. We both stop and plop down next to each other on the bed. "damn if I would've known u could do that I would've done that with u on Day 1" I laugh at his cheesiness and check my phone for any texts. *one message*
Brother Cruz💗- we just checked in to the hotel and our room is right across the way from urs
Me- wait how'd u know where our room was?! lol
Brother Cruz💗- um let's just say Yoandri talking wasn't the only I heard come out of his mouth😏😑
Me- oh shit plz don't tell me u heard him moa- k I'm not gonna finish that word
Brother Cruz💗- it's alright ik u like him and ik he likes u just...plz..be careful
Me- plz don't tell me ur trying to have the fucking sex talk with me Jaime😂
Brother Cruz💗- stfu I'm trying to be the good older brother smh
Me- gtfo like don't even get me started on the things I hear u saying ur gonna do to Andrea...mmhmm don't mess with me brother
Brother Cruz💗- ok ok u caught me damn lil hoe....WHOM I LOVE
Me- try me bitch☺️😈
Brother Cruz💗- out of curiosity what things have u heard about me and Andrea??
Me- um here I'll give u 3 hints/words...BAM BAM BAM😉😉
Brother Cruz💗- .......
Me- ........
Brother Cruz💗- I love u sister❤️😂
Me- love u too brother😘😂