Author's Note

All Rights Reserved! No part of this may be reproduced or copied.

This story will contain mature content. You've been warned!

--------

Hello lovelies! If you're reading this then that means you decided to give this story a try and for that I am eternally grateful! This is my very first story to post on here, however, while I'm working on this story I am working on other stories as well so updates may be slow at times but I am going to try really hard to update at least once a week. If you're an impatient person like me then I encourage you to wait until this story is completed to read it.

Another thing is I've kind of struggled with this story and whether or not I should continue with it so if you could just give me some feedback on it and let me know if you think it's worth continuing or if I should just focus solely on my other stories.

One more thing that should be noted (I know, I'm blabbering) is that I have been writing stories for awhile now and one of the things I've always struggled with is putting enough details in my stories. So I'd like to say in advance that I'm sorry if some of the chapters lack detail; again that's another reason why updates may be slow because I'm constantly rewriting and fixing chapters to try and make sure they have enough detail. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and if you do let me know what you think. Also, I would really appreciate it if you voted. Thanks!!!

With all my gratitude,

Brittany

-Disclaimer-

I do not own any of the pictures or gifs I use for this story. They're usually stuff I find on google images. They belong to their rightful owner!

-Cast-

Katherine McNamara as Kalista Blair

--------

-Playlist-

Emma Lee - I Could Live With Dying Tonight

Kopecky Family Band - A Casualty

Birdy - People Help The People

Lorde - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

The Fray - Be Still

Placebo - Running Up That Hill

Metric - Help I'm Alive

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

Meg And Dia - Monster

Skyler Stonestreet - A Little Taste

--------
Happy Reading!!! :)