Twin Complications: 6

ERMAIGAWD

Gray Fullbuster is shexy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chihiro's POV 

When Eru was holding onto me, I felt safe.

I felt like he can keep me safe, but how long would that last?

I stood there just thinking about what had happened and how I was going to get over it.

"Eru?" I asked.

No answer.

"Eru?" I said again.

No answer. I turned around and saw his face, the face of pain. His leg.

"Crap! I totally forgot about your leg!" I said turning around. Eru sat on the floor grabbing his leg. 

"Thanks for forgetting about it," he said.

"Sorry... I'll go get the first aid kit and here's your water," I said giving him the bottle of water.

I went back inside trying to find the first aid kit in the closet near my front door but I couldn't find it.

"Hey! KYLE!!?" I yelled in the house.

"What?!" he asked in the kitchen.

"Where's the first aid kit?!!" I asked.

"You shorty. You can't even reach it," he said walking towards me and stood infront of me. I saw him reach for the tallest shelf and took out the kit and handed it to me.

"We left it there for a reason cause you used to love playing with the bandaids and the tape in there," Kyle said.

"Oh shut up. That's when I wanted to become a doctor," I said walking out of the house with the kit.

I walked outside and found Eru sitting there drinking water. He drank the whole bottle. 

"Here let me see your leg," I said.

"I'll just do it," he demanded.

"Oh shush and let the girlwhohityourleg do it," I said looking at him.

"Geh.. Fine," he said avoiding eye contact.

Eru rolled up his pant sleeve and we both saw a big bruise on his leg. Crap. 

"Dude what the heck is this," he said.

"Sorry..." I replied. I opened the kit and grabbed the bandaid fabric and wrapped it around his leg and tightened it with a piece of tape. 

"There that should be good," I said.

"Now I'm horrified with girls and their kicks. Giving men bruises and sh- OW!" I slapped Eru's bruise  causing him to screech in pain again.

"You know what they say, a slap on the injury heals faster," I said laughing.

"I'm glad you're not my sister," he said.

"I think my brother would agree to that," I said putting away the fabric and closing the kit. 

"You have a brother?" he asked.

"Yea, his name is Kyle and he's a senior," 

"At our school?" he asked.

"No, he goes to an all boy school cause he doesn't interact with girls. Even though he has a girlfriend," I mumbled the last sentence.

"He has a girlfriend?!" he asked shockingly.

"Yea she's pretty and smart. Her name is Mika and she goes to our school. She's a senior  also," I said.