•LAY•

"Lay?"

You called out to your boyfriend, knocking on his work room door.

No response... Is he ok?

"Lay! Dinner is ready, should I just bring it to your room?"

Knocking a couple times more, he still didn't respond. Noticing the door was unlocked, you slowly went inside, couple of his instruments came into view.

*Snore*

Huh?

Looking behind the door. Lay was on the ground sleeping soundly.

"Baobei? Wake up."

Calling out to him didn't help, even giving him a few shakes did nothing.

Right, I forgot that he was a deep sleeper... Ah! I know!

Going down on your knees, you leaned in admiring his handsome face before blowing cool air onto his neck.

"Hm? Huh? Wha- HAHAHAHA! BAOBEI! STOP! HAHAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHA!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!"

He jolted up and hugged you tightly, trapping your arms to yourself.

"Haha! Good you're awake now! Are you hungry?"

Letting go of you, he fell back to the floor exhausted from laughing.

"Yeah, I skipped breakfast and lunch so I'm kinda starving..."

You sighed in disappointment as he scratched his neck sheepishly. He's been doing this often, his health was something you've been worrying about lately.

"Lay~ I know you love music and composing, but you've been working way too hard! Give yourself a break."

Lay knew his current situation, but he never knew that it was bad enough to worry you. That probably was why he's been losing so much weight lately...

Everything seemed to slip from his head. Responding with a nod, you smiled slightly before picking yourself up from the floor.

"C'mon, the food might get cold."

You left the composing room and headed to the kitchen, leaving Lay to think to himself.

Standing up, he turned off the lights to his work room and joined you in the kitchen. It's been a while since you both ate together as a couple. Sitting across from him was a little awkward since you didn't talk much either.

"Soo... How'd you end up sleeping on the floor?"

His eyes shot up upon hearing your voice. Taking a few sips of water, he answered.

"Well, I started getting sleepy and the floor was cold... So, I slept there hehe."

Once he brought up his sleep, you noticed the bags under his eyes.

Where they always there? I haven't noticed... Oh Lay...

Apparently, Lay hasn't been getting much sleep lately. You did noticed that sometimes, he would leave bed to go compose late at night.

After washing up the dishes, you headed to your bedroom, you suddenly craved to spend time with him.

"Lay?"