Chapter 1

Briana's POV
"Beep Beep Beep" my alarm went off. Uggghhh why do I have to go to school." Briana!!!!! Come down stairs for breakfast" my mom said.I walked down the stairs very slowly. But not slow enough that my brother just pushed me down the stairs to go faster. Taylor why did you do that I could have gotten hurt!!!". "Sorry" he said.

I ate breakfast quickly and ran to the bus stop just in time to see my bully Shawn Mendes and his friends Ryan and Derek. The bus was there and I took my seat in front and of course the boys were right behind me.

"Hey Briana can you do all of us a favor and just kill yourself". One tear escaped my eyes.I just put on my blue Beats and listen to music because that calms me down when I have deal with Shawn and his friends. The bus came to a complete stop that meant I was at school. Snow Peak High School.(Did I forget to tell you guys it is a performing arts school)I went to my first class Adv Science and Shawn is in that class. Also he sat right next to me.

"Hey meet me behind the school or else" at that moment I was so scared.I tried my best to forget about it.I probably just have to make up an excuse to leave school early so I won't have to deal him.My teacher Ms.French was teaching about the human body. I am pretty sure that I learned about this in elementary and middle school, but oh well.