Harry Potter, Twilight, and Hunger Games #2

New Status: Hermoine Granger- Finally finished the Twilight series...I think I might be in love with Jacob.

Bella Swan-Cullen: Uhm, I'm sorry. He's my werewolf.

Hermoine Granger: Didn't sound like it in the story.

Bella Swan-Cullen: Then what did it sound like?

Jacob Black: Bella, stop trying to hide the truth.

Edward Cullen: Ok...now I'm confused.

Bella Swan-Cullen: He's my werewolf, and you're my vampire. Simple as that. Jake just wants to make a big deal out of it. He loves to not feel forever alone.

Hermoine Granger: Well, Jacob. I still love you, I hope we can get to know each other a little better! ;)

Jacob Black: She just put a winky face, she must want the D! :)

Ron Weasley: WHAT THE HELL HERMOINE???

New Status: Katniss Everdeen- Just finished the Harry Potter series...I think I might be in love with Ron.

Ron Weasley: Okayyy, here we go.

Hermoine: Notice how you left me so easy, you don't even care..

Ron Weasley: YOU GAVE JACOB A WINKY FACE!!!!

Hermoine Granger: Soooo...?

Jacob Black: You're saying that the winky face meant nothing?? Shoot...

Bella Swan-Cullen: Hahahah, poor kid got his hopes up :P

Harry Potter: But, I'm the chosen one ;)

Peeta Mellark: But, Katniss and I are the starcrossed lovers...right??

Hermoine Granger: You guys better. Because I don't want her grubby hands all over MY wizard.

Bella Swan-Cullen: YA! And I don't want YOUR hands all over my werewolf!

Hermoine Granger: I think I might love him though...

Bella Swan Cullen: You read a book...that wasn't even written by us. The author friggin made up half of that stuff. You really think Jacob has abs? Ya, think again.

Hermoine Granger: Jake, is this true?

Jacob Black: ...

Katniss Everdeen: LOL, that's embarrassing...