Fast & Deadly

Chapter 1: Fitting in

In this little town of mine, most people say I’m not normal, but I know I just don’t fit in.

“Stella Green, please come to my office.” My headmaster, the head of hippies, yelled in a hippy way.

What did I do this time, well it started at lunch.

I was busy on my laptop, which I snuck in, to finish my DJ music when some chick, by the name of Carol, pulled my headphones off playing my music at its loudest. And that’s when I got called in, again.

So that’s my life as Stella Green. I walked into the headmaster’s office and for once he was pretty mad, which was the first human behaviour in this small hippy town of mine.

“Stella Green this is the sixth time this has happened. How many more times do I have to call you in before you stop all your rebellion behaviour?”

Now if there’s one thing I know is that I do NOT care what Mr. Song said because he was just a plain tree hugger and everything he said goes.

Going home something very strange happened...

The first time ever that I’ve seen a normal person, one that is not a hippy.  “Are you Stella Rogue?” Stella Rogue? Where did he get that from? My name is Stella Green, well that’s what I thought until today. “No, I don’t think so...” “Of course you are that’s why you feel like you don’t fit in.” Was he right well maybe, it might explain why my small town making me feel out of place.

Well I don’t want to tell you his name because it’s pretty awesome so I’ll just call him KS.

What KS did for me was amazing. he showed that I’m not part of this town. So I go home and I ask my mother who I am, “Your Stella Green, why do ask such silly questions?”

Maybe my mom was right it must have been a misunderstanding. Now what should I do am I Stella Green or am I Stella Rogue? Tomorrow I will find out, I’ll ask KS to show me more and see if I recognise anything.

What if I am Stella Rogue? What do I do then, do I leave my family or what? These questions have been bugging me all night, and I’ve been trying to answer them.

After school I met up with KS, “Are you ready?” Ready? Of course I’m ready. Going to his car KS gave me the keys, “Me drive you must be crazy!” I’ve never driven a car, and I’ve never even thought that I would drive one let alone one with an eight hundred horse power engine.

“If you can drive this baby you can have her.” I love challenges so why not?

“Where to?” KS gave me a piece of paper and it had a unique logo on it, I’ve seen it before, somewhere but where?

“I’ve seen this before, what is it?” “So you do know, this is the address to F&D. Fast & Deadly it’s the government group which your parents, your real parents, invented fourteen years ago. When you were two, they sent you to the Green family to keep you safe from the enemies of F&D.” All these years and I’ve been stuck in this stupid town, but why now I could have lived my whole life without knowing about all of this.

“Why are you telling me about this now? I’m sure my parents don’t need me or whatever the reason is of you telling me this.”

Still driving to the location it really bugged me that KS told me this, what am I supposed to do now? What next is he going to tell me that I have super powers or something like that?

“Have you been feeling a bit funny or strange?” This was strange because I was feeling a bit sick but nothing serious. “Just a bit sick. Why?” “Nothing it’s just that we are about to go of a ramp.”  

As scary as it is I am still focused on my question and why I must go, but something told me to carry on driving.

“Why do they want me?” It’s the only thing I’m thinking, and what’s my answer? “You have to take over F&D.” Take over, how must I do that I’m only sixteen.

I don’t even know what F&D is about now I have to take over. “You will first go to training before you take over. So what do you think about it.” “What is F&D about?” KS gave me a book, sort of like an application, it had everything in and out about F&D what they do and how they work.                 

A/N: Hey i'm new to writing stories i'll update as fast as i can

P.S. i'll add a song choice to each chapter

Song Choice: Secrets by One Republic