the rumor that started it all

Alexis and chad had a little incident in seventh grade. They both liked each other, but chad liked bailey more. After that when they got to eighth grade Alexis became homeschooled. Bailey never really liked alexis because of that. It was the first day of senor year, bailey and chad were walking down the hall happy as could be, but then in the corner of Bailey's eyes she saw someone walking towards them. Bailey turned her head and saw a really pretty girl. Her hair was a dark brown almost a black color, beautiful green eyes, and a pale skin making her have some kind of glow in the sunlight. Bailey then realized it was Alexis, as she approaches them chad looks over and has a shocked, but happy look on his face. Alexis comes up to them, and say "I thought it was you guy. So you're still dating?" Her voice sounded shocked, almost disappointed. They get to talking and find out Alexis just wanted to have senor year at a school. Over a few months alexis starts flirting with chad, but chad doesn't really notice it. Bailey definitely notices, and bailey got this rage inside her she didn't know she had. People started spreading rumors that Chad is going to break up with bailey for Alexis, and Bailey was not happy about that. Bailey without asking chad about it, breaks up with him before he could break up with her. Leaving them both crushed. Alexis hears the news, and decides to talk to chad.