Arranged to marry

2006 August 28 11:30 pm

"Mom I already know Chinese I've been studying none stop for two years straight ."

"I know I know but I just want to make sure ,because what if you say something and you end up saying a swear because you pronounced it wrong !?!&.& "

"I won't mom ok ,it's already really late and where going to be there at 7: 00 in the morning but it's 9:00 am there well you get the point ,you need to sleep and so do I ,see look and dad he's already snoring ."

"Ok ok love you Camila "

"Love you too mama"

Wow I'm so tired ,I still can't believe I'm moving to China after living in New York ,my mom and dad say its for business reasons ,ok but I defiantly will stand out there short olive skinned with small eyes and black hair ,I'm not.:/ .

August 29 11:00 am (China time )

"Is that all of it sweetie ?"

"Yes it's all of it every single box is now in our new house ."

"Isn't it nice ? "My father asked

"Yes very...chinese "

"Isn't it ,love the old designed mixed in with the modern more new designs very inspirational ."

Tomorrow was the first day of school and I couldn't help it I was 110% sure that I was going to be an outcast a complete wallflower.

"Father ? "

"Yes Camila "he said while moving furniture around .

"So how am I to model here?"

"Oh that was easy since you modeled for Chanel back in the U.S we were able to ask them if we could still do that but here in Beijing ,so yes they have a Chanel store here quiet close in the mall ,and this week you just have to go there to confirm it sweetie ok . "

Ok thanks dad.

Wheres my uniform for the school ?!?

It's in that box right there

Ok ,I opened the box and saw this orange uniform there,orange great not that it looked bad on me but it wasn't my favourite Colour .-.-

I also saw this rule book for the school ,I read it and it said you only have to wear it on uniform day ,lol ok then. Looked at the calendar and surprisingly the first day of school didn't have a uniform...YES!:)

MOM?!?

Yes camila ?!?

What about kong fui ?

Oh the sister of your teacher ,lives close by and will be teaching you .

Ok thanks.

After school tomorrow we have some very important news to tell you make sure you come back from school right after ok?

Ok mom ,I wonder what the important news is ?!?@.@

P.O.V Luhan

Arranged marriage ?!?

"Yes my son this people are very well in the economy and getting more famous everyday

while you will be going into politics once your older there daughter will be your house wife"

I didn't know what to say they had already planned all my life out right under my nose I never noticed this coming but I should have they are strict Asian traditional parents ...it's best to say nothing and nod.