Chapter 3

Aria's PoV, Still Story;

Noel was at my hotel 7:30 sharp. I was wearing a strapless white dress that stopped a little bit over my knees. I also had a pair of black high heels with wedge heels and a black clutch with money for a cab home, my phone and some make-up. Noel was driving a black Mercedes and came out and opened my door like a gentleman. I thanked him and sat down in the car. We drove in silence for a few minutes and then I asked "Where is the party?" Noel turned to me and answered my question "At my uncles cabin in the woods. It's just a few minutes from here" Noel gave me his charming smirk and then looked at the road again. "Ok" I said and smiled a little bit for myself. Suddenly 'Who Knows Where The Time Goes' by Eva Cassidy started. The song me and Noel sang when it was such a big thunder and we where stuck at school. I started to hum to the melody and then just like that we were in front of a big cabin. It was a lot of party people around the cabin, the music was streaming out and people were dancing. We stepped out of the car "I'll get us some drinks" Noel said with a smirk and disappeared in the crowd. I slowly started to walk into the mass of people. I tried to find someone I knew but then I remembered, ' I'm in Miami, I don't know anyone ' so I found a seat and waited for Noel to get back to me. I sat down in the stairs and waited. A few more minutes later Noel found me. He gave me a red plastic cup and sat down next to me with a similar cup. I putted the cup to my lips and tasted the liquid. It was beer. "Why are you sitting here and not dancing out on the dance floor Montgomery?" Noel asked me. I took another sip of beer and then said "I don't have anybody to dance with and I'm not drunk enough to dance all alone, Kahn" I gave him a smirk and took another sip. Now my cup was empty and suddenly Noel stood up and dragged me up. I almost fell down the stairs but Noel caught me. I was in his arms for a few seconds and stared into his pretty eyes and remembered why we dated earlier. Then I shook off that thought and..."

"I'm sorry for interrupting but if you don't shorten up your story we are all going to miss our flights" Emily said.

"We can't shorten the story, it would ruin everything" Hanna argued. Spencer just sat there, deep in her thoughts.

"I agree with Emily and you Hanna so I'll shorten it up but still have some details, OK?" I asked them. All three of them nodded and I continued the story...

-------------------

Sorry for short chapter but I didn't want you guys to think I gave up on you, it's just I have a lot of trainings and stuff to prepare but I will try to write a long chapter next :)

Xoxo