Chapter 5

Alexa's P.O.V

I woke up finding myself in a blue-greenish room...oh wait! How did they know my favorite color? Huh? Is this even my room?

I stood up and went around my room and opened every door just to find my bathroom and then there was this big door which looks like it leads to the storage room

When I opened I found myself with my jaw dropped looks like I'm wrong

It was a walk in closet full of clothes... How long was I even asleep? I did not even notice harry was standing by the door with an amused face.

"Do you like it?" he said.

"I absolutely love it! how long was I asleep though?"

"Long enough to let your mum go shop for your new stuff with a few helpers" he smiled.

"What time is it?"

"11:15 how about we go downstairs and eat some breakfast yeah?" he said.

"Okay!" was all I replied cause breakfast means CEREALS!!!

So then I ran down the stairs and there were 3 girls sitting on the couch, I don't even know who they were cause I didn't see they're faces...

Oh well never mind.

I was about to go to the kitchen until I heard a girlish scream, wonder who might that be.

...Then i was laughing my butt of, It was louis who just screamed because he got pancake mix splattered on himself.

"Care to have breakfast?" he said with an embarrassed smile.

"Uh yeah" i smiled, then he opened one of the cabinets ad there I saw it...Heaven on one of the shelves... LUCKY CHARMS OMG THATS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CEREALS I MEAN THE ONE AND ONLY!

"Oh didn't know that's your favorite cereal I mean the one and only" louis said mocking me... wait what did he just say?

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Uh ye-"

"Loud enough to hear from upstairs" mum replied instead of louis smiling.

"Mommy!" I ran to her with open arms then she carried me going to one of the kitchen isle and placed me on top.

"How about you just wait here so I can get you a bowl and milk for your cereal is that okay with you?" mum said smiling. Im still not over my fangirl stage at this age of mine.

"Okay" then I watched her prepare my breakfast for me at the table.

After I finished breakfast That's when I met those three girls who were seated at the couch.

The lovely girl who ha brown hair and that looks like a Model was Eleanor Calder and beside her Is this girl with Also brown but curly hair was Danielle Peazer then The last girl who has Pink tips was Perrie Edwards.

Which I didn't know is the lads Girlfriends and thats when I knew that they were mum's little helpers.

While the three other lads are asleep which is harry who fell asleep again after inviting me for breakast, zayn and liam, and i still dont know where niall went.

we had a little chat with the girls and mum

While chatting I thanked them for my new stuff that they bought me and then that's when we heard screaming coming from upstairs.

"Niall! come back here you little dumbshit!" seeing a pissed off zayn with... is that dye in his hair omg this is going to be fun

"Hey! I think you guys forgot we have a seven year old in the house!" mum screamed back at then which I ended up laughing

Then harry and liam came downstairs still sleepy

And thats when liam came running to danielle who was seated at the couch tackling each other

Since people are to busy tackling each other I went up to my room and explored a little bit but I still haven't seen the bathroom.

Then I was down to the last door after I explored my cabinet for a while

Then when I opened it I feel like my eyes could pop out any second and my jaw could fall off

The bathroom is huge! the tub is placed on the middle then theres this view. it's like the whole London on a Tv screen but its a window its tinted so no one could see me or dare to watch me taking a bath which is nice

Then there was this shower at the corner i dont know how to put it all into words but this is my favorite part of my room and the closet obviously

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its been actually a year not updating so im really really sorry

Hi sorry for the chapter I know it sucks cause its my first book so no biggies

How about 10 votes for the next chapter yea?

And like 5 comments idk im weird haha

So you know the chapter routine.

VOTE🙈

COMMENT🙉

SHARE🙊

love you my babies 💖