Sharing is caring

Luke came back into the living room, Harry trailing behind.

"The other boys will be back soon" Luke said.

"Other boys?!" I asked in a panicked tone.

"Yeah there's 9 of us" Harry instantly replied.

"Let me show you where you'll be staying Bri" Luke whispered whilst grabbing my hand. It felt nice holding his hand, comforting. Seeing as the last time I held somebody's hand was when mum was alive. I shivered at the last part, was alive.

"I hope you don't mind sharing with me until we sort something out for you." Luke asked. I nodded my head, Luke would protect me.

" well here we are" he said whilst flinging open a white door which lead to a rather large room, with a messy king size bed, a nightstand, a TV and the thing that stood out the most, the guitar.

"Make yourself at home and excuse the mess" he said whilst excusing himself. I decided to go take a nice long hot shower.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my smelling blood covered clothes. Stepping into the shower, the hot water pelting at my skin. After using some of Luke's lynx shower gel. Which hurt like hell when it got into my newly made cuts. You could tell which ones were from him and the ones from me.

I grabbed a towel and began to step out of the shower. I walked out into mine and Luke's bedroom, and found that he had laid out one of his tshirts with a yellow smiley face on and a pair of boxers for me.

After putting on the clothes luke had left out, I made my way to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen was the other 7 boys luke and Harry had told me about.

So we've been really busy this week.

So is it Barry - Bri and Harry

Or Buke- Luke and Bri

Rubbish I know but open for suggestions :) mwah