That Tree

"You can never replace a person who owns a special place in your heart"

*Angel's POV

I don't know how I got here but I found myself walking in a park surrounded by pine trees.

"This looks familiar," I said while looking around.

Something caught my eyes and its a tree but this one is different from the others.

I remember back then when my grandma told me about seeing a unique tree when I was still young.

Flashback

"Grandma!"I shout when I saw grandma and run to her.

"My angel," she said and hug me.

"How are you, grandma?"I ask her still hugging her.

"I'm fine, my dear. Come on, let's go inside, it's cold out here." my grandma said and break our hugging session.

She held my hand and we started walking to the house.

"My dear guardian!" my grandpa shouts with joy when he saw me.

"My granny!"I run to him to give him a hug

"Guardian angel, how are you?" he said as parted from our hug.

"You still call me that, granny. I'm okay, how about you?" I said with a smile.

"I'm fine and still living with your grandma," he said and chuckled.

"One day, I'll find my prince and we will live like you, granny and grandma," I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Haha...yes, you will, my angel, " grandma said and pats my head.

"What's your secret granny and grandma?"I ask with my puppy eyes.

"Come, my dear," my grandma said and I sat on her lap.

"If you see a unique tree, make sure to remember it. And when you find 'the one' that destined for you bring him there. And in that tree, you'll carve your names on it. Make sure it's close to each other and you'll live together forever "

END OF FLASHBACK.

"When will that happen?"I said then sigh.

I was about to leave when I heard something, no not thing, someone. Someone, I can feel sadness and pain. This someone is a boy.

I walk around the tree and saw him. He's sitting under the tree while his head on his knee. He's crying unstoppably.

"W-why? you p-promised that we'll be together until o-our last b-breath" He said while sobbing.

"M-mister" I called him with a low voice but I didn't get his attention.

Then I felt sad like my heart broke just seeing this man crying in pain.

"You promised," he said with a low voice. He stood up, his head is looking at the ground then he suddenly faces the tree with anger in his eyes.