Zouis/Larry- One shot

Louis and Harry sat on the couch quietly enjoying eachothers company while watching an old movie that neither of them could remember the name of, when Harry got up to use the loo, he kissed Louis quickly and ran to the bathroom. He closed the door right as his phone went off and Louis picked it up "Hello?" Louis said in a fake deep voice, giggling at his bad impression of Harry.

"Hey baby, are we still on for tonight? I can't wait to try out those new toys I bought, I miss you and I love you" the unfamiliar voice spoke into the phone as Louis' mouth went dry. He hung up the phone and shook his head as he figured it was just a wrong number, but he was shook from his thoughts when Harry's phone got a text from the same number that read.

'Harry? what happened baby? did you hang up? oh well, I'll see you tonight, love ya'

At that, Louis' world shattered and he felt tears prickling his eyes before he sniffled and looked up as Harry walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Lou, I'm going out tonight ok?" Harry said not looking at Louis' face until Louis choked on sobs and stared daggers at Harry, "What's wrong baby?!" Harry said reaching for Louis' hand before Louis' pulled his hand back in disgust and growled lowly.

"Get out" Louis spoke, "w-what why?" Harry quizzed confusedly. "YOU'RE OTHER FUCK BUDDY BOYFRIEND JUST CALLED YOU AND TEXTED YOU, I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN TONIGHT BECAUSE WE'RE OVER, I HATE YOU! GET OUT!" Louis said tears rolling down his cheeks as he sobbed uncontrollably."Boo...." Harry said making one last effort. "NO GET OUT!" Louis screamed, his voice cracking as he yelled. He watched who he thought was the love of his life walk out the door as he fell down on the couch and screamed and cried for what seemed like hours before finally calling Zayn for comfort. Him and Zayn had always been very close and he needed him at a time like this.

Ten minutes later Zayn was at a heartbroken Louis' door with tissues and his favorite movies as he ran in and hugged the sobbing boy who he had always secretly loved. "Shh shhh Lou, it's ok, he never deserved you, you're amazing and if he didn't see that he's an idiot" Zayn said anger boiling inside of him at the curly haired boys actions towards the love of his life. "He's such an idiot, how could he do something like this to someone so perfect?! You're amazing and if he couldn't see that then he can go to hell, how dare he do that to the person I love!" Zayn said, so angry he didn't realize what he was saying until it was too late and Louis was staring at him wide eyed, and had stopped crying long enough to look up at the tan boy. "W-what? you love me?" Louis whispered. Zayn chuckled, "I've loved you since we first met at X factor" but you were with Harry and you were so happy and I never wanted to ruin that." Zayn said quietly.

"Iloveyoutoo" Louis spoke in a rush, "what?" Zayn said as his head shot up. "I loved you too Zayn, me and Harry had been having some issues and you were always there for me, I always loved you but I also loved Harry and I figured we would work past out fights but....I never thought he would cheat on me" Louis sniffled "Shh Louis, you're too good for him" Zayn said before being cut off my Louis' lips on his, which is what he's waited for, for god knows how long and he immediately returned the gesture as him and Louis started a passionate make-out session. After they pulled away Louis and Zayn both smiled widely. "God, that was better than I imagined" Zayn said. "Yea" Louis breathed as they cuddled on the couch, both knowing this was the start of something new.

~4 years later~

"Louis babe!! get the kids up, I'm making breakfast" Zayn called to his husband of 3 years to get their 2 adopted twins up, after they got married they had adopted 2 twins that had been abandoned by their mum but gladly not seperated. Now they were all as happy as ever. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Louis but the kids in their play area before running to the door wondering who could be up at this hour of morning. He swung open the door with a smile on his face that soon faded when he saw the visitor at the door.

"Harry" Louis stated plainly. "Hey love, how have you been?" Harry said cheekily as ever, as if he had never left Louis heartbroken and alone. "I'm fine, what do you want Harold?" Harry cringed at his full name but still proceeded, "wanna go to the club and maybe catch up, make up blow job tonight hmm?" Harry grinned as he asked. "How aboutttt No.." Louis said "what happened to that other bloke you shagged while you were with me?" "He settled down, what a twat right?" Harry laughed.

"No actually" Louis smirked while Zayn called "Who's at the door sweetheart?" while Louis watched Harry's cocky expression turn into a confused one. "DADDY!" the twins called as they ran towards Louis while he picked them up and kissed their heads, while Zayn came up and wrapped his arms around Louis' torso while they all looked at Harry's shocked expression.

"You and Zayn?" Harry asked.

"Yup" Louis said

"How long?"

"4 years" Louis said happily

"When we broke up?"

Louis laughed at that, the words "break up" barely described it, it was all Harry's fault that it ended but he was past that.

"Yea, married 3 years and we have 2 beautiful kids" Louis said proudly, cuddling all of the family.

"Oh..." Harry said sadly.."I'm very glad you found happiness" he said while forcing a smile, "I guess I'll go to the bar" Harry said while turning around and saying his goodbyes.

After the door was closed Zayn and Harry shook their heads and smiled at eachother, "that boy will never learn" Louis said "never settling down just random shags and cheating on potential life long partnerships, but Louis didn't care about that anymore, he had all he needed. he was happy. he was complete.