The Mining Trip

At first I regretted this mining trip until Alex began to take me deep into the mine. What I saw was truly beautiful. Diamonds! So I started to dig but Then Alex whispered "Follow me" I looked around me before following her.
BANG!
I swooped around and there was a creeper army following us. I pushed Alex out the way and they all blew up killing me. I lost my stuff that day, but at least I saved her. As I respawned, I saw Alex was already home. I knocked on her door and she ushered me inside.
"Hey Steve!"
"Hi Alex,"
"Thanks for saving me back there... Good job you had that respawn potion on you... Oh, an I have your stuff,"
Iwas jumping for joy! She handed me my things and I gave her 2 diamonds in return.
"Thanks Steve you're an amazing person...Maybe we can go mining again tomorrow?"
"Yeah maybe..."
No! No! No! I'll die again, but Alex is my friend so why not?
"Actually, yeah we can have a proper Minecraft adventure! Maybe we could use my end-portal to go to the end or something... I honestly don't mind," I exclaimed.
"Ok, well I better go back to grilling myself some chicken,"
"Yeah I better go it's getting dark," I said before waving goodbye and going home. I placed myself in my bed and as soon as I saw Alex get in bed I instantly fell asleep.

The Dream
I had a horrible dream. Alex was dead! We were fighting the wither and a whole skeleton army when she fell in a deep whole and hit the ground hard. When I found her 2 days later, she was dead. I cried and couldn't get over loosing my friend. Everyday I went to her gravestone and I'd look through the window in hope to see Alex again, but I never did.
Good job it was just a dream...