Part 5

41. Zayn has a mole on one of his ribs.

42. Zayn's first kiss was with a girl called Sophie Kirk when he was ten years old. He told Heat: "she was a little bit taller than me, so I had to stand on a brick. She was one of triplets and I kind of dated all three of them."

43. An ideal date for Zayn would be going out for a meal, watching a movie at the cinema and then returning home to "chill" with some drinks.

44. Zayn's nickname at school was 'Z' (pronounced the UK way "zed" rather than the American "zee").

45. Zayn is a huge Chris Brown fan and lists 'All Back' as one of his most-played songs.

46. Zayn's uplifting Twitter bio reads: "just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life :) x"

47. Zayn lists as intelligence as the most important thing he looks for in a girl.

48. When Harry has his star tattoo done on his arm, ink veteran Zayn held his hand!

49. In early 2012, Zayn was the butt of a hilarious prank played by Harry. When Zayn was asleep, Harry shaved his initials 'H.S.' into Zayn's leg hair. A shocked Zayn commented afterwards "it wasn't too attractive."

50. Zayn says that if he was stranded on a desert island the one person he'd like to take with him is Louis (Tomlinson, not Walsh!)