CHAPTER-3

BETHANY'S POV

Kevin is probably still  mad at me. he has never acted this way before. i guess he's just jealous .

KEVIN'S POV  

I have never cheated on Bethany .  util now . Ashley is the most popular girl in school. she's a slut but, she's still way better than Bethany .

Ashley climbed on me and started kissing me . i didn't stop . at this moment, i forgot everything about Bethany . i slipped my tongue into her mouth as she kissed me back . she started removing my shirt and my pant . she removed her tight little skirt and her underwear , her shirt and bra .  she turned me on way more than Bethany . i kissed along her jawline down to her breast . i put my condom and then i inserted my cock into her . she started panting .i started moving very fast . she moaned. i moved faster and faster . i was so close to cumming .she said ," Kevin, i'm going to cum ." we finally reached our climax.

that was so good . 

i said,"oh my god , Ashley , your'e a sex god . wow."

after all that, we slept for a while because we were tired of all the sex .

suddenly i got a call.

it was from Bethany . shit . i forgot about her.

i answered the call . she said ," i hate you so much . i can't believe you would do this to me . you know what , let's just break up ."

then, she hung up on me .

i had no clue as to what she was talking about .

Ashley woke up and she said ," honey, i need to go . i have some work to do."

i nodded my head. she got up and she put her clothes on and then she went .

after a few hours, some one came knocking on my door . i opened the door.

it was Mr.styles . he was smirking badly.

he said,"i told you that i can get Bethany to break up with you."

i replied ," what the fuck did you do . "

he said,"i'll tell you the whole story ."

STORY

I was sitting in class after all of you left after the bell rang .

Ashley came to me and sat on me . 

she said,"you know Mr.styles, i would do anything to have sex with you."

i pulled her closer to me and i said ," anything? i need your help."

she said," anything for you babe."

i got up and i locked the door . 

i pushed her against the wall . she kissed me hard . i pushed her down and started undressing her. wow she's beautiful but, not as beautiful as Bethany . i cupped her breasts as i was leaving hickeys all over her .she moaned,''oh. Mr.styles .your the best  i have ever had . " i started kissing down her vagina . she said ," Mr.styles,i love you so much . you can make me cum just by looking at me . 

i started thrusting my cock into her . i'm fucking her so hard that i'm sure that she won't be able to walk for at least a weak .

after we had sex we both put our clothes back on .

i told her ," okay . so i need you to have sex with Kevin . while your having sex , i want you to record that . then, send it to me ."

she said," sure babe . but, why do you need the video ? is it for turning yourself on when i'm not there?"

i said ,"no. but, let's fuck again some time."

END OF STORY

he said,"So , that's what happened . i showed that video to your  sexy little  girlfriend ."

then, he left .

i was boiling with anger .  i shut the door with a lot of force and it caused a loud bang .

A/N - THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT, I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WAY BETTER