The Wonders of A Day

~Amber POV ~

I never knew how lonely I was without Olive or Emerald.
Five fricking hours of sitting next to death, with four more to go. I've had enough of his consistent stares and smirks .
When going to the bathroom I got a glance at where my two babies were.

Emerald was having a grand time next to a Korean passenger. She seemed to be telling him how much she loves their food.

Olive sat next to a sophisticated elderly lady. They seemed to be having a conversation about shoes and, of course, money.

Yet I get see stuck next to some pmsing English prick.

I stormed back to my seat with no other emotions than anger and jealousy.

"Move your legs out of my goddamn way. " I mutter.

"Back so soon?"he jokes. "I knew you couldn't get enough of me."

Oh.
Just.
Great.

He's a self-absorbed, death-looking, womanizing English prick.

"Could you not." I wasn't in the mood for this right now.

Out of nowhere his face gets emotionless.

"Excuse me ,sexy." He says to a brunette flight attendant.

"How can I help you, sir?" She basically purrs at him.

"In many ways but later for that." He smiles at her. "What I want now is to exchange seats with my good friend over there, his name's Owen."

"Of course, as long as he doesn't mind."

She goes over to have a word with this "Owen" guy.

Death and Owen switch seats but I'm not in the mood to have a conversation. I pushed my headphones on and blocked out the word.

*Cue Internal Scream*

I'm turning into a pmsing twelve year old.

I think it's that time of the month. I hope it's tomorrow.

I'm going crazy.

I think I even seem to be feeling things touching me.

I look over and see that Owen is tapping me and trying tell me something.

"Hey, do you want anything?" He asks pointing at the we flight attendant.

Good thing I know how to read lips. I shake my head and lay my head down on the tray.

 Why do I feel so strange though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo weirdos.
I know. Oh my gosh it's been four months since your last update! Have you given up? Nooooooo and I know. I got to go but expect more. Just not continuously.

-Dani xoxo