Ch.2 Thanks for your help

~Johnny~

I quickly got her to the Curtis house do Darry could fix her stab wound.

"Hey Johnnycakes, who's this?" Soda asked as we walked in.

"Okay right now that doesn't matter, what matters is that she gets this fixed!" I said showing him her wound.

"DARRY! WE NEED YOU IN HERE!" Two-Bit yelled for Darry.

"What's the problem?" Darry said walking out of his room.

"She needs help." I said.

Darry came back with the first aid kit and started stitching her up.

"Thank you for helping but I should really get going now," she said walking to the door.

"Wait!" Soda yelled after her. She turned around waiting for him to say something. "You can stay here for as long as you need," he finally said.

"Thank you, but I do not want to be a bother," she said half smiling.

"You won't be a bother, and plus, it's just until you find a place of your own," Darry insisted.

"No no I really cannot." She argued.

"Please?" Darry, Soda, and Ponyboy all said in sync.

"Okay but I do not plan on staying for a long time, just over night." She said concludingly.

"Okay whatever you say." Soda said smirking.

A/N sorry for such a short chapter I just wanted to update for you guys