Up10tion - Wooshin

A/N ~~~~~
O.O I'm sooo sorry... I haven't updated for so long. Well, this
one is going to be pretty short and all, so yeah. Someone requested a Wooshin imagine a while ago (I forgot the name, forgive me), so here it is. HAPPY NEW YEAR! BTW.. I wrote this around Christmas time so it's going to be x-mas themed.
-
-
-
-
-
Wooshin's POV
So here I am cooking, for the first time in my life for Y/N. I woke up pretty early, around 5:00am, to prepare a special surprise for her. Ah, I really hope she likes this.
"Ow, agh this annoying oil. Stop splattering!!"
I swear, making snowmen-shaped pancakes is harder than wrapping y/n's gifts. Well, obviously this isn't going to work, so I'll just take her out for brunch later... Moving on. Time to create the surprise now. Ok, first things first, how should I do this? I have red and green ribbons, gold tinsel, and red roses. I also have to place these gifts in a special place. Hmm. OH! I know. I can place the red roses leading from our room to the gifts. I slowly and quietly tiptoed to the room's door and began ripping off the rose petals and placing them down in the shape of a pathway. The path will lead to the gifts under the tree. The ribbons and tinsel are hung from the ceiling, dangling down to create a beautiful scenery when she walks out. Ah, I'm satisfied with this. As finishing touches, I closed all the blinds and lit candles around the small pathway of rose petals to give it sort of a romantic , yet cozy feel. Time to wake y/n up.

Your POV
*knock knock* Why is someone knocking on my door this early? I rolled to the side of my bed and struggled to get out of my bed because it was so warm and comfy. The struggle was real.
"Y/N, Time to wake up jagiya"
Ah, hearing his voice first thing in the morning is just great and so refreshing. My feet hit the freezing cold floor and chills immediately ran up my spine. I quickly ran to the door to spare the little warmth left in me. As I opened the door, I was greeted by a little note that fell to my half frozen feet.
The note said, "Good morning, sunshine. Merry Christmas! Follow this path for a surprise."
I was a little shocked that he set this up and now I'm super curious as to what the surprise could be. The hallway was festively decorated. Although, it was a little messy, I could feel the love and effort that he put into this. As i walked down the path, into the living room, I passed the kitchen and saw dished piled up and a somewhat creepy looking half cooked snowman-shaped thing on a plate. Ignoring that, I finally made it to the Christmas tree.

Wooshin's POV
I heard the the door open. She must be walking towards here already. Why am I so nervous? Probably because I'm about to do something that would change our lives forever. I feel as if my heart is beating so loud that anyone could here it. Oh my god, she's here.

Your POV
I'm here. This is where the path ends? But there's nothing here but the tree. Oh wait, what's that? I picked it up and it was a small rectangular box with a fancy ribbon tied around it.
"To Y/N, From your love"
I opened it with care and what I found inside took me by surprise.
It was another note. This time, it said something else. It only had two words on it, "Will you..."

Wooshin's POV
SHE READ IT. Ok nows the time. As readied myself to jump out, I tried to calm my nerves. What if she says no? Why if she thinks this is a joke? No, she won't. Calm down. Ok it's time. I jumped out.
"MARRY ME?", I said with a bright smile while holding a small box in my hand. She looked so shocked, yet so happy at the same time. I love her so much.
I got down on one knee and recited my lines.
"Y/N, words cannot explain my love for you. Ever since we met in high school, I knew you were the one I needed to have in my life, right beside me, until I die. I always knew that one day we would be a happy couple together, as we are now, get married, and have kids together. We've been through thick and thin, but we always got through everything together. I've always wanted to write a story of my life and how it would be in the future. That story begins here. Y/N, will you marry me?"

Your POV
I was so shocked to see Wooshin jump out from behind the couch like that. I couldn't speak or do anything. All of a sudden, he screamed "marry me" then it down one one knee. The words that he said to me were pleasure to my ears. I didn't even know, but I was already in tears.
"...Y/N will you marry me?"
"YES!! I love you so much jagi"
I leaped into his arms and gave him a long and passionate kiss that was full of love. I also knew that he was the one. I knew it from the very start. He slipped the beautiful diamond ring onto my fingers and said I love you. I knew his words true and he meant them sincerely.
This was a true surprise. A huge one. Like Wooshin said, our story starts here.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
A/N: OMG I know the ending is so bad 😂😂 i hoped you guys somewhat enjoyed this anyways. Thanks for reading & don't forget to request for more. 😊