Showing You My Heart

Nick: I don't know what you mean about him but i can't help being charming. * Smiles*

*Brandon rolls his eyes*

The rest of the bus ride was pretty mellow even Brandon and Nick started to get along even though they both would deny it. 

* AT THE COMPETITION* 

Abby; Nick are you okay to go on right now?

Nick: Yeah! Im feeling fine and I would never miss a chance to dance with brooke... oh and the rest of the team...haha 

*Shoots an apologetic smile at the rest of the team*

*all the girls except brooke giggles and brooke blushes*

Brandon: Abby, i think I can dance the part better. no offense Nick. * shoots brooke a smile but she doesn't see* 

Abby: well what are we gonna do about this?

Chloe: Dance off!!!!

The rest of the girls but Brooke: YEAH!!

Abby: well the majority vote gets it.but we're not going to have a dance off.. far too cheesy.

Everyone except the boys and brooke: awww!!

Abby: lets test chemistry. 

Everyone: huh?

Brookes POV.

Was Abby going looney? what does she mean "test chemistry" ? I obviously have chemistry with both; but i can't help feeling like this is a good idea.. this could help me choose right? 

Abby: Since you are both so sure that you can dance better than the other, i think this is a great idea. But we're gonna have to do this quick cause we only have a few minutes. what we're gonna do is you both gonna do the duet and I'm gonna judge. but I'm not going to judge your dancing. you guys are going to have to make up your own dance step by step. I don't care if this is confusing for your real duet. if your really the better one for this part you won't forget. It'll be like improv.

Nick: Piece of cake. 

Brandon: yeah uhuh. I'm totally gonna win this thing. * winks at brooke* 

* Brooke rolls her eyes*

Abby: lets start now! * puts on a fake large smile*

Nick; But uhh... i need to think for a bit about this..

Abby: YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO THINK. * she barks*

* Nick looks a little scared*

Nick: Uhh okay Ms. Abby...

*Abby put on the fake smile again*