Meeting the Parents

Ritsu POV

It's been about one week since I moved in with Masamune, and I couldn't be happier. I woke up and snuggled my boyfriend. I blushed. My Boyfriend, huh!? Masamune pulls me closer.

"Good morning, my Ritsu." Masamune says, opening his eyes and looking directly at me. I blushed a little harder. He had a serious case of bed head, but he still looks hot.

"G-good morning, Masamune." I say in response. Masamune pulls me close and kisses me. I kiss back immediately. Once the kiss was over, I put my head on Masamunes chest and hugs him close. He kisses my head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until my phone started ringing. I flinched and groaned. Masamune giggles and passes me my phone since it is closer to him. I saw the caller ID. I groaned and answered the call. (Italicizes is Ritsu, bold is mom)

Hi Mom.

Ritsu, why don't you visit us?

I massaged my temples. She doesn't give up does she?

Sorry Mom... I just been busy

Too busy to see your own mom? You know what, I'm coming over today.

Mrs. Onodera hung up.

"Mom? Mom! MOM!" Ritsu calls in the phone and hangs up and groans.

"What did she say?" Masamune asked, yawning.

"That she- SHIT I DIDNT TELL HER I MOVED IN!" I say frantically, immediately calling mom back. Masamune blinked from my sudden change of tone.

Ritsu?

Mom.... Don't come over. I moved...

... Where?

Just... I'll come over to your house...

I looked at Masamune and had a good idea.

I have someone I want you to meet....

Who? What about An-chan?

I bit my lip, ready for yelling.

She knows about him... And I only love her as a sister, not a lover.

... Him? Wait, Ritsu, don't tell me that you are-!

Yes. I am gay.

Masamune widens his eyes and puts the phone on speaker.

... What?... Your my only son!! I did not raise a gay-!

I'll bring him over today and you can meet him. Okay? Just.... I love him. I've been in love for 10 years.

Wait! 10 years ago is when you- *gasp*

Yeah... Yeah, that's right.

Th-then... Why didn't you tell us!?

Because... *deep breath* You always forced the engagement on me and I was trying to tell you that I don't want it, but you never listened to me!!! Even before I met Masamune, I never wanted it!!! And besides, we had a falling out, but now we're back together!!

... His name is Masamune? And, what do you mean, falling out?!

... Why do you think I went off to England? And, yeah. Just... I'll explain later. Ok? Bye.

... Bye, Ritsu....

I hung up and Masamune started laughing. "This is seriously going to happen!?" He says like a kid opening a Christmas present. I blushed and nods.

~TIMESKIP~

Masamune parks the car by my house, and looks at me. I feel so damn nervous.

"... You like your meeting my parents. Calm down. It's going to be alright." Masamune said, ruffling my hair. I blushed.

"Hey! There's a lot of pressure on me too!" I say, before sticking out my tongue.

"... What are you, five!?" Masamune says playfully before rolling his eyes, and exiting the car. I giggle and get out as well. I hug Masamune tightly. Masamune hugs me back.

"No matter what happens in there, I will always love you." Masamune says, kissing my head. I sigh and calm down.

"... Alright, I'm ready." I say before letting go of Masamune. He rings on the doorbell.

"... Aren't you nervous at all?" I ask, looking at Masamune.

"Of course I am. I'm just not being as obvious about it." Masamune says, smirking at my pouting face. The door opens and I was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"It's about time you came to see us, my baby Ritsu!" My mom says. I blushed, and Masamune looks amused.

"I-I'm not a baby anymore... And... Mom, this is Takano Masamune, my boyfriend. *blush* And Masamune, this is Akira Onodera, my mom." I introduce. Masamune immediately flashes my mom his gentlemanly smile, and kisses moms hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Madame Onodera. And might I say, you have raised a great son here." Masamune says. I saw a light blush across my moms features.

"My, my. Your quite the gentleman. Please, come in my home." She said, opening the door for us. We walked in. I looked around and I felt instant nostalgia. Damn... I haven't been here in a long time. Masamune looks in awe. I sat on the couch, and pulled Masamune to sit next to me.

"So... Let's start off by telling me your story." Mom says, sitting on the opposite couch. I told her the entire story.

"... I see. Why didn't you tell me any of this?" Mom asked, looking hurt.

"I'm sorry, mommy..." I said, hugging her. She hugs back.

"It's ok.... So it was your fault to begin with?" My mom says. I blushed and Masamune giggles.

"W-well... Yeah, I guess..." I say.

"Then.... Ok. Fine. Ritsu, are you absolutely sure you want to be with him?" My mom asked.

I nod. "I do." I say.

"Then.. I don't see why you can't get married to him. I can set up the wedding and-!" My mom said, but I blushed bright red.

"Wait, wait, wait, too fast!" I say. Masamune smiles.

"That sounds like a great idea... What's wrong, Ritsu?" Masamune asks. I blushed deeper and looks at Masamune.

"Y-you... Wouldn't mind?" I say nervously. Masamune sighs.

"Ritsu... I waited ten years for you... I know I can't live my life without with you, so yes, I would be honored to marry you." Masamune says. I blush deeper and look to the floor.

"Do you not want to?" My mom and Masamune asked. I flashbackef on everything that happens with me and Masamune. I sighed and looks at mom.

"Mom... Set up the wedding." I said.

That is how me and Masamune got engaged.

A/N: I'm seriously crying....