Chapter 2

Austin's Pov. 

"So Ummm I Moved Back Right ?" Cindy Said Breaking The Silence.

"Yeah Yeah. " I Stuttered.

"&'d  Umm I Broke Up With You. Wishing Everyday I Never Did." Cindy Said Looking Down.

"Oh. You Said You Didn't Work Out On Long Distance Relationships." I Was About To Get Up.

"Please  , I Haven't Told You The Rest." Cindy Said Holding Onto My Arm.

I Looked At Her And Sat Down.

"When I Arrived At My New Home, I Got Sick &'d Went To The Hospital &'d .... I'm Sorry. They , Ummm...Diargnosed Me With Cancer." Cindy Said Tearing Up.

"But, You Are Okay ?" I Asked

"No, I Have Not Much To Live. I Just Wanted To Say That I Love You. I Want Us To Give It Another Try. Please." Cindy Asked Holding My Hand.

It Hurt Me That She Was Going To Die Soon. I Know I Know I Shoudn't Feel Sorry After All She Done To Us. I Cheated On Ally With Her. I Broke Ally's Heart Twice, I Couldn't Bare To Break It Again.

"I Dont Know Cindy." I Said Looking Down Then At Cindy,

"Please Austin, That's The Only Thing I'm Asking You. That's It Ony That." Cindy Said Crying.

"Alright, I'll Umm Think About It?" I Wasn't Sure About Saying That Myself.

"Okay.." She Said Sadly. 

"Yeah.. Umm Want To Go For A Walk Or Something?" I Asked Her As I Got Up.

"Umm Yeah." She Said As She Got Up Slowly. Almost Falling &'d I Was There To Catch Her.

"I'm Sorry. I'm Very Weak." Cindy Said

"Have You Ate?" I Asked Her Holding Onto Her.

"No. What's The Reason For It. I'll End Up Throwing Up." Cindy Said

"No CIndy, There Is A Reason Okay. I'll Buy You Some  Beverage." I Said Almost A Tear Running Down My Cheek But I Hold It In.

"Austin I'm Dying Slowly Everyday." Cindy Said As Tears Ran Down Her Cheek. I Don't Know If This Is Some Kind Of Joke But I Feel Crushed To See Her Like This. 

"I'll Spend The Whole Entire Day With You Okay. Don't Worry, I'm Here." I Said As I Was Still Holding Onto Her.

"Yeah......... Thanks." She Said Smiling Weakly. 

Michelle's Pov

"Hey I'm Going To Visit My Two Boyfriends At Their Grave Again." I Said Trying To Smile.

"Yeah Want Me To Give You A Ride?" Ken Asked Me. 

"Umm No I'll Go Walking. But Thanks ." I Said Walking Out The Door.

I Was Walking But Tears Ran Down My Face. How I Lost Jerry &'d Jason In A Car Accident &'d Both Died In The Same Hospital, I'm Afraid To Loose Ken Too. I Love Him So Much That I Can't Bare To Loose Him. I Was Thinking So Much That When I Crossed The Street I Didn't Realize There Was A Car Coming Towards Me...

Maya's Pov

I Was At The Gift Shop I Saw Many Cute Things For Like A Quinceanera Or For A Wedding. Any Kind Of Different Things So Yeah. 

"Maya ?" Someone Asked .

I Looked Over &'d It Was Eric. 

"Umm Hi." I Said Awkwardly.

"Umm Hey. What Are You Doing Here?" Eric Asked

"Umm I'm Here To Buy Something. I .. Yeah You Know." I Said Looking Down Sadly