I found the right reason to hate you.

I should have got the right reason to hate you.

You left me, when I found the real happiness in life and you were the reason.

You left me when I felt the beauty of love.

You said you didn't love me anymore because we were different.

I felt it was the most ridiculous reason I ever heard.

I said to you that love exists were to unify the differences.

But I heard the reason was ridiculous else from you after that.

You said, you don't know the right way to love me, when by my side a lot of the one that gave me love more than you gave had.

You said you can't made me happy when by my side a lot of people that made me can smiled brighter more than when I'm beside you.

And you said you don't know how to make me felt special when a lot of people made me more than that.

We had a big fight and I said you were just playing me.

You were just looking for the right reason, to get away from me and run to him.

He always treats you really well.
He didn't like me, who's gonna be mad at you just because you forgot to reply my message. He didn't like me, that will be ignoring you when I felt you loved a lot of people and I'm not the only one. He didn't like me that always draw your pretty face stained tears.

You deny everything that I said, but you're nevertheless left with tears.

But what I did now? I was standing in the strange place in my eyes.

You left me and I'm the only one looking for. This was silly, right?

I can't if not appearing for you.

Won't be able to let part of me were gone by the day after you left.

I Should hate you when I see you and him now.

But how can I if you look so fragile.

You were so skinny even I didn't see has been a real joy as I imagine when you left me.

I didn't saw your gold hair now, because you're wearing a coif.

I'm supposed to hate you when you can't even say my name right.

You just laying there and you looked at me.

I hate that look because it's simultaneously with tears.

You raise your hands, and I took steps closer to you. He that sat next to you whispering the words that never I thought when he got up from seat. He said he was your brother.

I can't help but feel a slap hard on my cheek.

Still, I can't say anything when I sit near you.

You tried to move to reach my body.

I can't hold it again to be closer to you and my tears fall.

Your soft finger wiped my tears cause our faces really close. I can hear a voice asking me to hold you to three minutes. Your voice sounds different now, but it's still as beautiful as usual.

I can't think again to hold you tightly as you wanted.

The first minute I heard you were sobbing a little right in my ear. I nevertheless don't want to say anything, and just caressing gently your back that either, since when I just like a caress skin wrapped around your bones.

The second minutes I'm uneasy and start crying again because I didn't hear sobbing more in my ears, and rolled with a puff of breath quiet.

In last minutes I was really uneasy and now I can no longer just shut up. Your body getting heavy and I don't hear anything in my ear.

I started calling your name softly.

I called one more with a loud enough voice hoped you can hear me.

The third time, now. I didn't call your name. But I'm shouting as hard as I could then I crying harder when I take off your arms and see your face very quietly with your eyes closed perfectly.

You pass away in my arms.

I found the right reason to hate you. That was because you just make sure I can't be happy again, Lee Taemin.