Special

*Casey P.O.V.*

Soooo.... now we just looking at each other, basically having an awkward moment CUZ THE DAMN BELL RANG *breathes in and out* but its cool......

Casey:Soooo......

Andrew:Sooooo...........

Casey: W-we should get out of here so we could get to class...*gets up and gives Andrew his hoodie back*

Andrew: *takes his hoodie back* yea...we should.

So we were able to get back into the hallway without anyone noticing us leave the basement and we were on our way to class...walking...in silence.

Casey:......

Andrew: Hey...Casey?

Casey: Yeah?

Andrew: I was wondering if...if  ugh nevermind.

Casey: No..tell me what you were going to say?!

Andrew: Do....Do you wanna...you know...get out of here because with the whole 'scene' we made at lunch... I don't really feel like listening to people ask questions and what not about the whole situation.

Casey: That is very true... and I would love to get out of here but how are we gonna leave without getting caught by security?

Andrew: Well... I know that door 5 is barely ever guarded because thats where the janitors leave in and out of.

Casey: Cool! then I guess thats where we are going...but i have 1 question?

Andrew: Oh no here come the questions *smh* but go ahead.

Casey: *playfully nudges him* Oh shut up! But how do you know that door 5 is never guarded and you got here like a couple months after I did and I still didnt know that?!

Andrew: What?! You think I actually went to class when i first got here? PSH yea right.

Casey: Oh! Well excuuuse me!

Andrew: ....your excused.*Chuckles*

Casey: -___-

So we finally get to door 5 and like Andrew said literally NOBODY was there guarding the door. And I  would just lie to point out that this is sounding like some Double O agent shit with people guarding doors and stuff...well its not. We go to a highschool with a 7 and 8th grade program and it is located in DA HOOD!!! So we need top flight security of the world Craig!!.... Naw i'm just playin, but we do need extra security for the school.

*Andrew P.O.V.*

So I just wanted to get away from all the drama and I also wanted a little alone time with Casey...and take her somewhere 

Casey: So now that we're out here where exactly are we going?

Andrew: You'll see...

*Casey P.O.V.*

We have been walking for about 30 minutes now and we finally arrived at a park.

Casey:*mumbles* Very predictable*

Andrew: What?

Casey: Oh nothing :)

Andrew: Mhmm

After reaching the outer field of the park he grabbed my hand and we started making our way towards the woods and I stopped and pulled my hand away from his.

Andrew: What?

Casey: I'm not about to go alone in the woods with you so you can "have your way" with me!? I say playfully with a bit of sarcasm.

Andrew: *laughing hard* HAHAHA! But forreal though it aint even like than..Come on, Trust me.

He then reached his hand out and i reluctantly grabbed it and he lead me into the woods. We hopped over a few roots passed a few bushes and trees and soon i heard the faint sound of rushing water. 

Casey: What's that?

Andrew: *smiling* Just wait. We're almost there. 

*No One's P.O.V.*

They took a few more steps and finally, stepped into a clearing that had a big, beautiful waterfall going into a pretty pond. Casey's jaw dropped as she looked over at Andrew, whose smile grew larger when she saw Casey's face.

Casey: This.Is.BEAUTIFUL

Picture should be over there >>>>>

Andrew: Yeah...I know

Casey:...Don't get cocky...

Andrew: *chuckling* ok fine!

Casey: How did you find this place?! 

Andrew: Well... My cousin Michael, the one at war, he moved to Chicago a year before my family and I did and headed off to Iraq about a month before the school year started. Before he left he showed me this place....he said that this place was special to him, he said it helped him calm down, gave him a place to think.... Since this place is so close to him and he showed me of all people, it kinda gave this place a new spot in my heart.

Casey: *looking at him*

 Andrew: *looking down* I know you probably think i'm crazy...

Casey: No no no I-I just... I-I didnt know how important this place was to you

Andrew: yea i just thought I should tell you about it because I just feel like I can trust you... you know?Yeah, I knnow exactly what you mean..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Casey and Andrew stayed at the clearing until it was like 8th period and they had to get back to school for attendence because the teacher does attendence at the end of class to make sure nobody skips class.

They leave the clearing, head back to the school and like 15 minutes before class is over they sneak back into class just in time for the teacher to take attendence and they get away with everything.

(A/N I know I know! They get back to class and dont get caugh, verrry original... DON'T BE JUDGING MEEE!)

I Know this chapter was bad and I ain't updated in like... a while but i had to write this chapter a certain way so it would make sense later in the book so...yeah.