Chapter 1

Me: Well I've been planning to do this for awhile Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hope you all enjoy it see you guys at the end of this chapter see ya!

The camera showed students sitting in there desks

Welcome to Fumizaki Academy a prep school of implementing the finest and unique systems

"Alright you may begin your test" I flipped my paper and started on my test

One such system is the summoner test war a battle between classes utilizing avatars realized with state of the art technology, another is classroom equipment based on students performance at the end of there first year they take a placement test, based on the result they are dived in six levels the highest class A to the lowest class F.

My pencil broke and I took out a sharpener and started to sharpen it (Here it is the placement test it's supposed to be super hard but I think I can manage) the teacher walked around the classroom making sure nobody was cheating, next to me a pink haired girl was breathing hard and dropped her pencil. I looked at her as she started to fall put her chair "Hemiji!" I caught her "Hey are you alright you don't look so good" The teacher walked up to us "Leave this classroom and you'll be given a zero on the exam no excuses!" I looked at him and gritted my teeth "No excuses!? Are you serious!?"
"I'm perfectly serious, staying healthy is apart of the test"
"Come on that's a load of bullshit how is that fair!" Hemiji opened her eyes and looked at me and the everything slowly went black

Next Day

I was running to the school "Crap I'm late this isn't gonna end well" as I was running I saw someone up ahead
"YOUR LATE TRAVIS!" I stopped and running and backed up "Hey Iron Man"
"My name is Mr.Nishimura, here take this envelope its for you, its the result of your placement test, you'll belong to that class from this day on" I took the envelope from his hand "Hmm alright cool"

"Travis I can tell you this now, while observing you over the past year I had a suspicion well ... that you might be an idiot" an anime vain appeared on my head "What?"
"But when I had a look at your test results I realized I made a terrible mistake, I underestimated your talents Travis you have completely shattered all my expectations you are in fact beyond a shadow of a doubt the real deal" I opened the envelope and it had an F in it "You are a genuine idiot!"

Intro time:(I will type Japanese version first then The English version)

~Hottoite sodatsu mono da nan darou?

One more chance, one more chance, never never give up!
One more chance, one more chance never never give up!

Deaimashite wa kantan sugriu yo saisho ni kimeta kotae wa hitotsu tolimelimashita goukaku shimasu ka? Koi mo shoubu mo awatenai

Kotsu kotsu kotsu to tetsutya ni tameiki watashi no naka ni tensai dreamer omou koto mina kanaeba ii na hito no sekai wa ki ni shinai

Perfect-area complete!
Zettai koko de matteru nda
Perfect-area nozomu koe ga kikoeru yo ah! EAR EAR!!