Chapter 1

Armin's Pov

            Have you ever woke up extremely late for school? So late that you only have 10 minutes to get ready and sprint to school? So late that you can't even take a shower or eat breakfast so you just brew up coffee and sip on it as you hurriedly throw on a black shirt and light skinny jeans? Well that's what was happening before I yanked the brush through my hair. I pulled the brush forcefully causing my scalp to become numb from the pain.

Once I finished, I pulled a button up tan jacket off my coat rack along with a white scarf. I sprinted down the sidewalk toward Rose Street and shrugged my jacket on sloppily and wrapped the white scarf around my neck, feeling my nose begin to turn red due to the cold late November weather. 'I'm going to be late... Professor Levi is going to kill me!' I thought, paying no mind to my surroundings causing me to fall on my bottom.

            I had ran into a charming two tone hair man. He has a dirty blonde shaggy overgrow that sloped over his dark brown undercut; his jaws were so sharp that I became slightly concern that I could cut my finger on them; his amber like eyes look narrow and strict; he had a longish face that suited him well and was extremely tall. He was the definition of perfection.

"Watch it!" The two toned haired male had stood up and was yelling at me. I inched away instinctively as I heard the handsome man above scold me. "I-If you were watching as well you would have moved out of the way! So it isn't completely my fault, you ass!" I yelled in return.

The male had a rough, but sexy kind of voice. It was a shame that his ugly personality instantly began to repulse me. "I have more important things than talking to you. Talking to such a low person social wise in general." He grumbled as he walked away. Leaving me on the ground, alone, and without a apology.

            I growl slightly as I watched the male disappear into a complex building before I stood up and proceeded to sprint toward my college.