High Style

I don't want to be treated differently. I want to be treated normally, not with all this attention! Sure I don't have paparazzi or autograph fans, but people. Asking for money or something. It drives me literally insane! I can't stand this crap.  

One plus side of this fortune is the CLOTHES! I cannot believe the styles I am creating with this! Hello, this is girl HEAVEN! Sometimes I have enough, I feel like I can just make a museum out of it and just have people take snap shots of my closet. I can't believe how amazing it is. The shoes are the best part. When I was younger, that was the only clothe item we couldn't afford. It was always Good-Will shoes or Garage Sale shoes. Sometimes we'd have to put tape on my shoes to make them stay. Please, no pitty. I am so greatful for all of this. I now can style myself and create a new world of fantasy with my clothes. "Oh Channing, don't I look FAB!"  Imagine me and Channing Tatum on the red carpet..

Anyways, my non ending collection of jackets. Like jean jackets, leather jackets, vests.. my fav acces. No doubt that you can create your own look with it.  I like jeans,too. Skinny jeans. Floral print jeans. All jeans that are skinny. 

When I out-grow my clothes, I always give them to my friends. Not the ones that are begging for money, the ones that accept me for ME, and never ask for much. My bestfriends. I hope they're always going to be here for me!

So I heard mom is taking me shopping again, getting more stuff I don't beed. But hey, I won't complain.

"Chloe. we will be heading down town today and grabbing a sip of coffee. Then down to Pieces xox to shop around for new bags, possibly other things. I'm not sure. Hop in the car and we will drive around crazy like hoppers!"

I'm sorry but my mom has been talking weird ever since we got rich. And she says really stupid stuff. I don't understand her half the time.