Welcome To Miami

INTRODUCTION: "Amanda Tigress's Point Of View" 

I look around my now empty room feeling satisfied that I did it all on my own. Since I finished packing I asked my Aunt Merrieth if I could go outside and say bye to my friends. She approved of it and I went outside to see my best friend at my doorsteps crying with a bunch of stuff in her hands, I ran over to her and said -- Quick Pause. Areana Banks was my best friend since the second grade now we are going into 10th, and I have to move she doesn't know why though which is what I'm gonna tell her. "Why do you have to go, why would you leave me all alone with these doofs.." I hug her and say "I'm not leaving you at my own will, I guess this rollercoaster of life just needs some reconstruction and once it's fixed the rollercoaster will be funner, and life will be better." That was when she handed me a cardboard box that said BFF on the side of it.. I said "I'll open this when I get to my new place.. Atleast I will have something to look forward to when I get there." "Yeah and I have a gift for you too..." "Awe thanks!! You really didn't have to." "Well A couple gifts" I gasped.. "I got somethingSSS too.." I say snaking the s... "Wait" I bring her all the gifts and she loved them, then we hugged for a long long long time, and I checked the time and noticed I had 30 minutes till we had to leave and we had to eat too so while the tears were pouring down my face I grabbed everything and went inside.

"Hey hun, how did it go.." "Good.. But you know I'll--" "Miss her I know.." "Haha" I say through the tears "Hey what do you think In'N'Out, Or Five Guys?" "IN'N'OUT!!" 

Later on we ate and it was 11:45, "Amy, Lets go.." I Grabbed all my bags, not my furniture though because the moving group came in and drove it too Miami for me!! I was like :O :O :O It cost $750 though but it was worth it.. 

A/N: This Story Isn't All That Good I Had Writers Block While I Was Writing It I Hope You Like It Though.. <33'