"Better than your cooking"

Prologue
Almost a week had passed and Prince and Ellie exhibited screams and squeaks of joy zero times. Work was stressful and there was a special offer at the bank that Ellie worked hard at. And so load on load of worked piled on and "rev'd" her engine more.
Everyday She came home, didn't even take her clothing off and plopped herself on the bed. Prince day and day throughout massaged her and listened to her problems but he himself was tired.

Who needs food?
The next week came and Ellie came home in a totally different manner. She poked and nudged fun at Prince leaving him awestruck by her sudden change of mood. As the teasing continued Prince couldn't control himself.
As she was cooking dinner, Prince snook up behind her and poked her sides. She jumped and her cheeks became red but this was just a mere appetizer. His hands reached up her transparent T-shirt, made pleasurable patterns majestic as if he was painting a picture on her. She moaned and groaned and let loose a small squeak when Prince's lips met her neck.
This was his cue. After pure insult on her part of offering a sample of what he could do, he spun her around lifted her up and carried her to the table. Her legs clamped to his butt cheeks she smiled with joy. Prince started "I'm hungry". Ellie gave a sinister smile...no, a grin and said "eat all you want".

Salt, pepper and a hint of...Ellie?
She was now on the island. All items were thoroughly brushed away while Prince slowly made his way down her luscious body. His tongue had no control as it strolled across and along her breast. Breaths past from his lungs and received moans and streaks of pleasure from Ellie. Another tongue attack this time circular motions around her bellybutton. This move, if nothing else kick started her as she twitched and moved causing Prince to increase his grip on her. Quickly she unzipped her zipper. Her actions told a story of accustomness, blatantly saying this was not the first time done. As he descended lower and lower his tongue once again, made a swift run across her clitoris. Her legs clamped his neck almost suffocating him.
Prince raised up both of them red from pleasure. He smiled and said "taste better than your cooking". Ellie blushed angrily and flicked him against his forehead. He stared at her once more taking in all he had accomplished...knowing that Ellie was completely paralyzed with sensation. Ironic it seems.

His tongue, like a piercing spear penetrated her and burrowed its way as if a rabbit was searching the soil. His grip once again tightened as she lost all control. Her nails scrapped into the table then when she realised that wasn't enough she grabbed Prince's head tenderly massaging it at first but gradually guiding its motion.

Meals of the Day
She completely lost it. Her sanity and all. No more could she hold it and Prince sensed it too. Her majora pulsated as dessert was served. Her loudest yet most pleasurable scream  emerged. Everything came gushing out and Prince made no waste of it.
She fell back and Prince caught her. He lifted her like his princess and whispered in her ear "I love you Ellie". Her eyes peered up at him as his final words came out "I think I'll have this for breakfast as well".

The End ;)