Kissing on a First Night?

Amya's POV

Ray and I had just gotten upstairs and I took him to my room. When he got to my room the first thing he did was fallback into my bed. We started talking and the conversation went like this:

Ray: So, what have you been up to?

Amya: Nothing, I've been chilling. Right before you came Ayanna and I were talking about you.

Ray: *mumbles* Girls and that gossiping ish...

Amya: Oh, shutup. So tell me a little bit more about you before we start the project.

Ray: Well, I get A's and B's, I like to play basketball, and my favorite color is red. How about you?

Amya: I have all A's, I run track and during off season I'm usually practicing my swimming, soccer, volleyball, and other sports. My favorite color is maroon and from what I previously said you can probably tell that I'm very athletic.

Ray: That's cool, how about your love life?

Amya: I'm single and I don't talk to anyone. How about you?

Ray: Same here. Do you have any exes at the school?

Amya: No, I've never had a boyfriend before. Well, I have when I was like eight but those are those little playing relationships. I've never had an actual boyfriend before. How about you?

Ray: Same, I think relationships are kind of dumb. Most people in high school that are in relationships barely even know the person that they go with. I think first all should be friends, start talking, and eventually date. I also believe that the guy should move at the girl's paste because most of the time, girls want to move slow and I wouldn't mind waiting for someone that is worth the time.

Amya: I agree and I'm kind of feeling someone and I think that you should know who it is.

Ray: Go ahead...

Amya: It's... you.

Ray: Really?

Amya: Yeah, how do you feel about that?

Ray: I like you too, I was going to tell you. I just didn't know the right time and I thought as soon as I got here we were going to immeadiately start working on the project.

Amya: Of course not, couldn't do you like that. *winks*

Ray: Alright, enough with the talking and flirting, lets get to work.

Amya: Ok.

Ray's POV

We were doing a project on the Pythagorean Theorem. I was doing the drawing and Amya was doing the word problem. I was drawing the top part of the square and she was writing the word problem, and she was laying diagonal across the poster. So I had to reach over on top of her to draw the top of the square. I'm drawing the square and Amya flips over and looks at me and I get distracted so as my lips are about to press against hers, she scoots over. Almost a kiss, but not yet...

This chapter is really short but I'll try to make the next one longer.