Walked In On

Jasmine's P.O.V.

My mom and My stepdad went out to dinner and I decided to relieve some stress. I pull down my pants and Calvin Klein briefs and stroked myself slowly thinking of how Kayla body look naked when she laying in the bed and its got me rock hard in 2 seconds "Fuck" I stroke fast imagining its Kayla sucking me off. I'm so closes to coming and I hear "Hey Jasmine have you seen my brush"? I cum and Kayla just stands there watching shocked. Me being mischievous smirk, " Wanna help me out" She doesn't say anything. I walk up to her still with no pants on with my dick just swinging everywhere. And kiss her she doesn't respond until a couple seconds and kisses me back, I pick her up and walk us over to my bed, she moans as she feel our centers touch. I slowly strip her out of her clothes until she is clad in her panties and bra. I slowly kiss her and rub her through her underwear, She moans uncontrollably. I try to remove her bra but she stops me. " Jasmine stop this is wrong" "You weren't saying that 2 minutes ago" "I gotta go" she picks up her clothes and leaves my room.

Author Note: Hey guys this is the update you guys were asking for. If you want more updates pm me ideas- Braellyn