Your Anniversary Gift <3

AND I hit the download and the player opened.... And it started...

That song... I could recognize it... Tum hi ho! I wanted to dedicate you this song so bad!

I had my jaw lying somewhere on the floor as I stared at the screen in utter and complete disbelief! HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! My mind screamed in excitement and a foreign feeling...

My heart was busy; it was dancing -.- see? It always takes your side! >.<

But can I blame it? You made it feel so special, you made it feel like it was the most beautiful thing! And then, you stole it!

Eventually as the tune kept playing, I remembered its lyrics nd my mind began to sync the lyrics!

I closed my eyes and merely concentrated on the music, my cell was vibrating in my pocket but it hardly caught my attention. The tune... It was beautiful... Just so beautiful! I couldn't believe you went to this heights to play this music which happens to be one of my favorites and I so badly wanted to dedicate it to you!

It was just so... Overwhelming!

Without notice, my mind started travelling the past 4months! Every time we've been together, everything I ended up doing something instead of something else coz I was thinking about you -.-, everytime you gave me butterflies or sent shivers down my spine! Everytime you'd love to make me blush, the first time you told me I love you! How I harass you for piggy rides or to take me to a movie or on a beach, carnival, road trip! Our two beautiful dates! Everytime you temme I love you god dammit! Everytime you make me feel things, beautiful things! How every second of the day you make me feel more and more special and more lucky! How you make me feel like the happiest and the luckiest person in the universe!

It all started playing like a video, a video with the tune you played for me... Honestly, it was so beautiful! Like heaven! Yeah! I felt like I'm in heaven! It sounded like the most beautiful tune ever created! I felt tears roll down my face... I didnt know where I was; all I knew was, I was in the one of the most beautiful places!

I know you think this isnt true! It was just a tune!

No Ace.... It wasn't just a tune! As much cheesy as it sounds, I am just replaying that time and tellin you; all experienced a few minutes ago!

It was a tune that literally struck with my heartbeat! Do you know how fast my heart was beating?

The video continued playing in my mind as the most beautiful tune I'd ever heard guided this video....

The kisses, the dates, the fights, the sayin sorry, the small small things you do for me, the way you ALWAYS take me by surprise, the way you make me feel, the way only your words have an effect on my whole day and mood..... The laughs we've shared, the teasings :P, the food we made for each other! The tune kept guiding me to the heaven....

This was not just a gift, it was heaven! It left me speechless how the few minutes passed and I didnt even realize where I was... How this tune could play a whole video in my mind... Guide it...

All I did was enjoy the heavenly feelings it gave me!

DAMMIT MASON!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I will never know how just a tune that you played for me had this THIS effect on me!!!! DAMMIT! I am so fucking in love with you!

THANK YOU BABY!! <3 for everything!

I will never be able to compare anything with this gift! EVER! And probably never be able to give you something that has this kinda effect on you! I'll try though! Everytime! Every second!

I love you Mason Romeo Anderson. <3