one

There she was, perfect as ever. She wasn't in her usual up do ponytail style, this time it was all let down; hair flowing down just above her waist in loose curls.

She wasn't facing the direction I was watching her. I couldn't see her beautiful face and that frustrated me further, because I wasn't actually in the mood right now.

I groaned, rubbing my sleepless eyes trying to fight the exhaustion that's taking over me. I spent the night checking her Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram well probably all her social media accounts just to know where and what she was doing yesterday, if she was at a party or having volleyball practice.

Fuck, just thinking about her in her small volleyball uniform made something stir inside me. Like the act to be close to her is a need now not a wanting.

Going to the back of the school popping out my box of cigarettes, taking out a bud and lighter. Puffing in the nicotine, feeling more relaxed as ever as I played with the smoke a bit before blowing it out slowly. Closing my eyes leaning against the wall, taking in the breeze of the fall season.

Images of her flashed before my closed eyelids. God, she was a beauty to look at, with her red-ish pink lips to her cute nose that scrunches when she laughs to her captivating storm grey eyes. I easily get lost to those beautiful pair, like she was casting a spell through her eyes and I couldn't help but fall for it. Fell for it I did.

In a blink of an eye those beautiful scenes vanished for I heard the ever annoying Norma the patrol yelling for me to get my ass back in class. I rolled my eyes at her, taking a last drag of my cigarette looking her in the eyes as I did so and blowing it at her.

We've been in situations like this I mean come on, woman. You've seen me in this area for two years now, its not a surprise anymore that I'm here so please shut your big mouth and leave me be.

Of course I didn't say that, I don't have a death wish. Although considering it, probably not now because I still have plans on marrying Vena my future wife and galloping away towards the sun burning our eyes and dying in the process. Amazing future of mine isn't it.

That ignited another fit of rants coming from the lady, telling me that i would die slowly because I'm slowly killing my lunges, look lady just mind your god damn business and I'll mind mine, we good?

I just ignored her and continued my way to class, although I almost skip my entire class I mostly ace my exams and quizzes even if I won't even bother to even listen to a word that our professor would discuss about probably inherited genes of some sh*t don't know really, all I know is that both my parents are geniuses, the end.

And that pretty much all I know honestly.

-

School went like school. A lot of shit to do and shit, I just don't have time for those. Walking to my perfect paradise which is the dark room where our school photographer, aka me, would print out the layout's that our editor in chief barked orders about.

Whistling to an unfamiliar tone, I started to work. Hanging up the developed film and letting them air dry.

I again got bored so I took a bud from my stack and lit the stick. Breathing out the stress that I have had since this morning, I let the white smoke danced around my mouth, blowing it out and took another inhale. After two to four sticks I was done for the day.

After finish and submitting the paper to Julia, the schools paper volunteer assistant. I went home, checking the time which was half past three in the afternoon.

Digging for my keys in my back pockets I went up the stairs of our patio and opened the door.

Being attacked by Sid, scratching her head, I went to the kitchen placed my keys in the counter and took a fresh bowl of dog food for Sid. She happily ate, munching on her food, I cracked a smile.

Then went upstair, change into a plain shirt and some boxers.

"Shit" mumbling a cursed word I went back downstairs to get my phone from my bag and also locking the doors and windows. Then, I went upstairs and did the usual.

-
I know this is creepy and stuff, please don't leave. It would get better. Mwahahaha lol

Also this was all 100% my idea and that if I have mistaken in anything that I have wrote please comment down. Also I am not experienced with photography and that if I have mistakes, please I am just doing my research and trying to understand it. I apologize for any further mistakes.

Vote and comment. :)