Chapter 1: The Beginning

Oh, how I wished anime life was existential in the real world. How I'd freak out. Even if it were to be real, what category would I be classified into? Would I be a Ghoul, Like Kaneki, A part of the scouting legion, like Eren, or be in the two dimensional world , Like Asuna and Kirito? 

I, am Yuki Ichinose, hardcore Otaku.

I reside in Akihabara, home of anime. I usually sell out many stores because of our family's big history and blah, blah, blah.An average day of the week was where it all started. I was, as usual, just watching anime at my home. (C'mon , there was no school!) All of a sudden, the power decided to go out. Other than my extremely long "No!" which made my butler Itsuki rush into my room screaming,"Mistress !" I was FINE. 

"Itsuki, go check the power house while I fix the circuit breakers. There must be something wrong." I had quite a knack for fixing stuff. "Alright."I had made QUITE a mistake, Well not a mistake, a miracle actually. I was fumbling with the wires, and Itsuki accidentally had switched on the power generator which gave me an electric shock. I didn't know what happened, but next thing I knew, I ended up at Tokyo Tower, with none other than the great Akatsuki Koujou beside me. 

((This is end of part One!))