Chapter 2: Strike The Blood

Okay, Fine! He's not that great and all, but c'mon. He's a white haired dude who's a vampire and can summon familiars. That's good. And no I don't have a crush on him, as we further progress, you'll get to know who I love.

"All set Yuki-chan?", he said, with a bright smile on his face as Tokyo was getting destroyed to itty-bitty pieces. I wasn't well aware of what power I had but my face turned into a face of complete disapproval. "AKATSUKI! GET A LIFE! THE FULL OF TOKYO IS GETTING DESTROYED WITH SOME RANDOM MONSTER, AND YOU'RE OVER HERE, SMILING AS IF YOU JUST WON THE DAMN LOTTERY!"

He took a step back, his grin turning to a frown. "Chill, girl."

"Okay. No time for play. Where's Yukina?", I asked, feeling a bracelet on my right hand.

"Yukina? Who's that?"

Uh oh. This can't be good. Himeragi Yukina, is the second protagonist, and he was clueless about who she was.

Chill, girl, maybe's he's got amnesia or something. I thought to myself as I looked at the mass destruction.

"Koujou-san... Are we gonna do something about that monster, whatever that is?"

"Right! I was stupid for a moment. Lemme just summon my familiar." He said.

We both looked at each other with poker faces.

"You can't, can you?"

"Nope."

At this point, I just gave up. Tokyo is in destruction (I told that about a thousand times by now.) And I'm stuck here with the white haired idiot who can't summon any of his familiars. I looked at the bracelet on my hand. "Uhh... Any idea what this is?"

"A bracelet."

"Oh sorry. I thought that it was a handcuff.", I said sarcastically.

"Uhh...."

"Right. Let's just go, save Tokyo and find Yukina and surrender you to her."

"Huh? Whooooooooooo?"

"Oh God.. You really are an idiot.. Or.. Unless...", I thought to myself. Then it hit me like a truck of cola and Mentos together. I AM in the place the place of Yukina Himeragi. And... I thought to myself. "What if I turn my