Broken Again

C H A P T E R 1

A tear slipped down my rosy cheeks. It has been two years since that day happened.

The day of our anniversary.

The day when I was torn, broken and depressed.

The magazine that I was holding where Dylan and Satan's daughter, Chelsea was posing made my heart ache.

Chelsea, my bestfriend; I mean scratch that, EX bestfriend. The one who's the reason of all of this. The reason why me and Dylan drifted apart.

As you can see, The day of our anniversary is the day where I found out that Dylan has been cheating on my 'used to be' Bestfriend.

Honestly, it hurts a lot.

I mean the day of our Anniversary is the day when a hole in Hell break lose.

The day when I saw Dylan making out with my bestfriend. Him on top of her, in Chelsea's room,Kissing her all over.

Do you ever felt those times when you just want to die because your not worth it in this beautiful world? Those times when you just whisper to God and ask him why he didn't get you yet?

Yeah, that feeling.

You know what I did the next day? I ran away. I begged mom to move back in Florida and start a new 'Me' all over. I know what you guys probably think. 'such a chicken' 'your not worth it' but hold on it in a second, if you were in my place, you would probably chicken out and prayed to God that you just vanished.

I crumpled the first page of the magazine that I was holding. I don't want to think of the past again. I mean yeah, I'm over it. but I can't help to tear up when something reminds me about it.

I sighed and held back tears that are about to spill.

I can't believe my ex boyfriend is the new 'Heart Throb' in Hollywood. and you know What's the worst part?

Dylan is so proud to tell the world that he loves Chelsea so much.

wow.

Epic right? I seriously do not know what to say. Other girls would probably brag that their ex boyfriend is Dylan Sprinter, but me? No thanks. I'd rather fail in my math class than to brag about that jerk.

I smack my head for thinking about him again.

My heartbreaking thoughts disappeared when my roomate, Amber crouch under me, looking at me with concern.

"You okay?" She asked, her voice filled with utter concern.

I feel bad about Amber though. She's been having family problems lately and I don't want her to worry about me.

I wiped my tears away and smiled politely at her.

"Yeah im Fine... I promise"

I knew Amber too well. Everytime I do have problems and I try not to talk about it, Amber understands. She waits for me to spill. Thats one of the things I love about her. She's understanding.

Amber directly cheered me up handing me one of her home made cookies. I snatch it and swallowed the whole cookie up. One thing you guys don't know about her is that she bakes the most amazing-est cookies ever.

My phone randomly went off, making me jump. Amber laughed at me silently. I went to snatch my phone up when Amber answered it and greeted whoever called me with one of her award winning flirtatious greeting.

"Hello? This is Amanda's bestfriend speaking" she said, giggling at the last part.

I rolled my eyes and snatch my phone at her.

"Sorry about that. It was just my crazy of a bestfriend playing tricks with me" I said, apologetically whoever was calling me.

"Oh its fine dear. Its Elizabeth Hardwing speaking by the way" She said with her British accent, falling through her voice.

"Oh yeah, whats up?" I replied smiling.

As you can see, Elizabeth Hardwing is one of the most famous book managers in the world. She's the one who manages to coordinate who writes or makes books for political expenses, buisness projects, school plays, celebrities, company makers, famous magazine rights and so much more.

"I was wondering if you would like to take up my offer for writing a book of one of the most famous celebrities in Hollywood"

"Oh sure, that would be amazing" I replied, excitement filling in my voice.

"Perfect. And Oh you and Nicholas Starr, Mary Carter, and Farah Chester would have a Draw. You all would be given a random celebrity by the famous celebrity manager in Hollywood, John Michael Davidson"

"This project is getting interesting anytime soon" I replied, loving this project.