If I Knew

If we knew the meaning to everything that is happening to us, then there would be no meaning.

                                                                                                                                                                      - Idi Amin

-------------

"There she is!" The albino heard. She took this as her cue to leave and started slithering while trying to get under the leaves to give her a better cover.

Earlier that week she had escaped the devilish zoo. She was free of the loud noises and the weird people who would pick her up and try to charm her with their baskets and pungies. No more would she have to suffer. However she was getting a little tired of being chased by animal control. Their darts had little effect on her and she was much to fast for them. She would squeeze them to death but that could get her caught. For now she would just have to run away.

She found a tall tree and started up it knowing no one would be able to climb it. The men rushed past her not even noticing her figure in the tree tops. She sighed as she waited to make sure they wouldn't come back for a while. After about 20 minutes of nothing she slithered down the trunk of the massive oak.

Slithering between trees she was far enough into the forest where only birds where heard chirping. Curling up the cobra was about to fall asleep when suddenly she felt a giant rope like thing on her back. She quickly opened her eyes to see a blue net. She immediately spit venom at it to try and get free. She couldn't go back. She heard people talking but she was outraged and terrified.

Then something happened. Something sparked in her. There was this noise and a bunch of her body twisted and turned. It didn't hurt but felt very strange. She ripped through the net and stood up on the feet she now had. She looked her self over and saw people looking similar to her stare too. She didn't know what was going on and she demanded an answer.

"Who are you?!" She asked through her closed jaw. The blue one of the trio stepped forward.

"My name is-"

"Don't you dare come any closer!" She yelled, interrupting him. The bot took a step back as he continued.

"My name is Optimus Prime. I didn't know you where cybertronian." He said to the femme.

"Cyber what?" She said quietly. She was a cobra. A freak albino cobra. She wasn't what this guy spoke of. She felt mad. She didn't understand. What was the purpose of all this? As the livid cobra thought to herself she noticed a black and gold bot but also a yellow and black one too. Without warning she turned back into a snake and went off as fast as she could.

"I'll get her!" Bumblebee shouted starting after the cobra. He was stopped though by Prowl.

"Leave her alone Bumblebee." He said as he looked to Optimus. The leader shook his head as he started to speak.

"We'll have to inform the others and find out how get her before the cons realize she's here." He said as he transformed and darted out of the forest. The others followed behind as they made their way to base.