Meeting him

I'm Castiel Novak I not you typical teenager.I have never fell in love,never kissed anyone,never had sex.Then, I met Dean Winchester.Dean wasn't your typical teenager either.He didn't go to party's,didn't drink,hasn't dated 1000 girls.We were different and that made us best friends.Dean was a friend you could talk to about anything and ask him anything same for me.We talked about everything when we were with each other.Okay so anyways here's how we met.It was my first day at my new school and time for lunch.I hadn't really talked to anyone yet so I didn't have any were to sit.I looked awkwardly at all the lunch tables trying to think of were I should sit then I heard a voice saying you can come sit with us.So,I went to sit with the group of guys that looked like old time bikers.
"I'm Dean Winchester."said Dean
"Hi I'm Castiel Novak."I replied
"Are you new here?"Dean asked curiously
"Is it really that obvious?"I replied
We both started to laugh
"No I just haven't seen you around before."he said still giggling
We talked for about 15 minutes then lunch was almost over.
"I don't go or throw party's but I'm having a small get together later if you want to come."said Dean
He handed me a note with his address and walked away before I could say anything.
Unfortunately we had no classes together so the day went by long and boring.
Then finally the need of the day came and I got in my jeep and went home.
When I got home I looked at the note and it didn't have his number or what time I should come so I got dressed and headed his way.

So hey guy!Hope you like it so far I make my chapters short because I like short chapters but it's still going to be a long fanfic.I'll try to update every week.