6

I've decided not to be miserable and cry and watch the notebook while eating ice cream so I called Carter over and were gonna go see mocking jay part 2 even though I already saw it Carter wants to see and I really wanna spend time with him without being scared Mason's gonna find us and kill us.

~~~~~~~~movie~~~~~~~~~
Me and Carter just got our seats and the commercials start I suddenly smell  artificial perfume I look over and see the one and only waitress whore  why the hell is she here? And why is she alone? Then I see a guy come behind her but not just any guy Mason he looked over at me and glared at me and then started texting someone on his phone.

Mason: why are you here with him

Me: because we're friends and we want to see this movie. why do you care?

Mason: how many times do I have to tell you you're mine no on else's MINE

Me: so I can't see a movie with another guy but you can make out with girls whenever you want wow that seems right

Mason: just shut up watch the movie I love you and please stop treating me like I'm a villain I just have a really bad past that I'll tell you about when I'm ready ok?

Me: ok

I've never been so confused in my life if he loves me why is over there with her and not here with me and what happened in his past I should just stop everything no more Mason no more Carter I'll just make new friends and start over.