We're simply meant to be

This is a continuation of Sally's song

You got to the castle and move swiftly, so no one could see you. When you entered your chamber. Your father was waiting for you.

Aegnor:" Y/N, Where have you been? I was worry."

Y/N:" I'm sorry father, I was clearing my mind."

Aegnor:" It's everything alright, my child?"

Y/N:"...not exactly"

Aegnor:" What's  wrong?

Y/N:" Is Amora again, father"

Aegnor [sigh]: What did she do this time?"

Y/N:" Well, I got the courage to tell Loki how I fell about him. When out of nowhere she sits beside him and  said I was weird and ugly, because I always wear this hooded cape"

Aegnor:" My child, you know your not ugly."

Y/N: "Yes, I know father. Is just...[sigh]"

Aegnor:" Did you do something to make her mad?"

Y/N:" Well, a couple weeks ago I accidentally froze her with the ice spell I was learning  or maybe, the time  I master the most difficult spell, that she was train to master for week's."

Aegnor" Maybe those are the motives, why she treats you like that?"

Y/N:" Maybe, but it was a accident that I froze her and is not my fault I masters that spell before her."

Aegnor:" Yes, I know. Now tell me, what are your feelings for Loki?"

Y/N [nervously]:" You know, father. Is like...like...the...same...feeling you have for mother."

Aegnor:" You're in love with him."

Y/N [ nervously]:" Yes"

Aegnor:"Well, if you choose him, I won't mind."

Y/N:"Really, Father?"

You hug him.

Aegnor [smiles evilly]:" Yes, but if he ever breaks your heart. I'm going to   send him to the darkest  part of the galaxy."

Y/N [ laugh]:" Yes, father. Did you went to see mother, How is she ?"

Aegnor:"Yes, she's fine and preparing everything for the fairy festival. She told me to give you this."

He takes out a necklace from one of his pockets and put it around your neck. The necklace is (You choose the necklace).

Aegnor:"She made this for you. You know, she misses you dearly."

Y/N:" Yes, I know. I miss her to."

Aegnor:" Well, is getting late. You better sleep now.  Tomorrow's going to be a busy day."

Y/N:" Yes, father. Good night."

Aegnor:"Good night, my princess."

He kisses you forehead and goes to his chamber.

Time skip

In the morning you have magic lessons with Frigga, Amora and Loki.

Frigga:" Now  you must create a illusion of a magical creature."

Loki creating the illusion of Ragnarok. Amora illusion was the Phoenix, but it was smaller that she expected. Your illusion was (You decided the creature.)

Frigga:" Well done, Loki and Y/N. Amora you still need to do more training. Your letting your pride get you and that's why your magic is not strong enough."