Caught Up In The Mix

Principal Derbey-Now you two know that there is so sexual interaction in this school!

Bj-It wasn't my fault !! She kissed me first!

Kynny-Woah Woah Woah ! NOW DONT YOU LIE ON ME AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE!!

Bj-You texted me saying you missed me and wanted to see me , did you not?

Kynny- No , I did not !

Principal Derbey- Well kynny , you are suspended for 2 days for sexual interaction . and Bj you have a detention.

Kynny-We werent doing anything !! *looks at Bj* I Thought I Loved you *eyes gets watery and runs out*

Lunch

Kynny-*cries*

Aaliyah- Its going to be okay . You dont deserve him .

Stranger- Are you okay , i saw what happened in the Principal's Office , Im Jazzy *she sits down*

Aaliyah-Umm , we dont know you .

Jazzy-But i know her .*talks to kynny* Now listen I Was in this same situation with my old boyfriend Carl . I felt like he was playing me until i broke down and gave up . You know that saying "if you love something let it free , and if it comes back it's meant to be" Well i let him free . Of course i have that affect on people *flips hair as kynny rolls eyes* But he still came back .

Kynny-But you don't understand , i spent 9 Months with him and he did me that way!!! *Cries even harder*

*Bj comes to the table*

Aaliyah- *flicks him off* Bvtch .

Kynny-I Just Forgot , i have to go .

Bj-Wassup with her . Hey , why should i care , shes a crybaby.. i cant wait to dump her as-*GCO*

Aaliyah- Now you listen up you good for nothing piece of sh*t . You were the best thing Kynny ever had and you make her get suspended for what YOU did . She's Your- Well was your girl until you traded her .

Jazzy- I thought yall were the cutiest couple ... not anymore *slaps him*

Aaliyah-Let me go calm her down *rolls eyes and walks away*

Jazzy- I'll Help .

Bj-Whatever . *goes to Maji's table*

wassup Maji

Maji-Sup . Hey you and Kynny done ?

Bj- Nahh , not yet but when we are i will still be doing the same thing im doing now !

Maji- Whats that?

Bj-Getting more 304's. Hah

Maji- Haaa , When you gonna break it to her ?

Bj-I dont know , maybe tonight when she cools down.

Maji- Good Luck!