Light Meets Dark

"Who are they?" I asked Marissa.

Five boys walked down the school hallway, everyone cowering in their presence. Marissa seemed pretty fearless standing up to the apparent school sluts, but even she kind of hid beside her locker.

"That's the school's bad boys; Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payn, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. Niall leads them all. None of them have a very good reputation. Anywhere."

I stepped backwards, fearful since I'm the new girl, that they might target me. As they walked past, I walked the opposite way, hoping to avoid them. On the way to class, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sor-" I started.

Cutting me off, a harsh male voice spoke. "Watch where you're going next time, slut."

When I turned around to see the source of the voice, I saw electric blue eyes and blonde hair just like mine. He stared into my eyes, studying me. For a second, I thought I saw his features soften. But almost immediately after they did, they hardened again.

He turned back around and whispered over his shoulder, "I'll let you go now, but be careful next time."

Marissa walked over to me, a dumbfounded look on her face.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. It just if you were anybody else, apparently, he would've pounded you.".

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yeah, Dark Niall Fanfic.

It's gonna be goooooooood.

:D

Ok, sooooo...

Enjoy!

-@harrysfuturepussycat-