Please don't leave me!

This is a remake of Gaara's childhood where you take part of it! Its an emotional story of how you met Gaara. 
I recommend listening to sad music in the back ground! Like Sadness and sorrow the soundtrack from Naruto, take an hour version so you don't have to replay it all the time (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day Gaara where alone sitting on a swing alone, as he watched the other children playing football. The ball flew up to the roof and the children didn't know how to get it down. Gaara who saw his opportunity to show that he is friendly and not some evil monster, used his sand powers and took the ball down from the roof and gave the ball to the children, but the other children did not see the kindness in Gaara and said: "you're the creepy kid! Stay away from us!" And they ran away. Gaara who just wanted some friends and didn't know better tried to get them back but not knowing that he was scaring them and hurting them. He was stopped by Yashamaru who was Gaara's uncle. After a talk with Yashamaru Gaara asked Yashamaru if he could borrow some medicine... Gaara wanted to give it to one of the children he hurted this morning. He ran to the house in hope that the girl would see thru the monster everyone has described him as and see him as a friend who made a mistake. He knocked at the door excitingly and offered the medicine to the girl... but all she did was slamming the door on his face and said: "Get out of here! Freak!" Gaara was hurt, he dropped the bag of medicine by the door and left.

~Remake begins here~

Gaara was walking alone late at night in the street, frustrated, hurt and alone. BUT suddenly he heard someone shouting "Look out!" and a dog where running towards him, so Gaara ducked down and stood up again looking towards the dog who where still running away from something.. and just as he was turning around a girl flew right in to him and they fell down to the ground with the girl on top of Gaara. Gaara cleaned his view and saw a girl with (H/C) and (E/C). He had never seen her before. "Ugh, what happened?.." the girl said a she cleared her view and looked at back at Gaara. "We got no time! Hurry!" The girl said and took Gaara's hand and ran with him. Gaara where in chock and didn't know what to do so he just followed the mysterious girl. Gaara and the girl stopped in the bushes peeking thru it and saw the dog that she was chasing. "You see that dog over there.." The girl whispered. Gaara nodded nervously. "You go around it and i stay here, and i'm gonna run out and chase him, so you stay on the other side and catch him, ok?" Gaara nodded again and sneaked around the dog, waiting for the girl to chase the god. "1..2.......3!" The girl screamed and ran towards the dog. The dog ran towards Gaara without knowing that Gaara where there. Gaara where nervous and shook as he jumped up and caught the dog in his arms. But the dog where strong and Gaara loose the grip of the dog so he took hold of the leash, but he then flew away with the dog who where happily dragging him along as the dog ran thru the streets. Gaara who where struggling to make the dog stop gave at least time for the girl to run in front of the dog and stop him. She caught the dog and fast pulled out a bone as she said: "if you don't behave you don't get to eat this nice bone!" The dog understood and sat down calmly. Gaara stood up and scratched his head shy a he was. the girl looked at Gaara and smilingly pat him on the head. "Thanks! Without you it would take me the whole night!" "I-its no problem.." Gaara said and looked down at the ground. "Hey, you seem like a nice guy, whats your name?" the girl said energized. "G-Gaara." Gaara said and looked up at the girl. "Gaara... what a nice name! My name is (Y/N)!" Gaara's eyes lid up and a smile where forming in his face. "T-that's a very pretty n-name." "Well thank you, why don't we leave the dog back to where he belong with his family and i will show you something amazing!" (Y/N) said and took hold of Gaara's hand again and ran towards a house.

"Sooo..... whats with the makeup?" (Y/N) asked, but Gaara didn't answer he gave her an angry look. "Oh, okay, okay... its your thing, your style.." (Y/N) said and laughed a bit. Gaara sighed and kept running.