Small intro.

Ash just happened to be my friend for years & the last person I would have expected to be the Devil.

 Another thing is that this world is full of demons,witches,goblins, and werewolves of such though humans cannot see them.  Many walk among humans..

  I am lost,confused, and scared .I don't where to go and have no idea who to trust anymore..

I am scared to return home because I don't know if those of whom I love and care for will be safe...

.I miss all them deeply and wish to talk and hug them as I once did  when I was still alive.  

All through the night tears of despair fell from his beautiful face as dreamt of the times when he used to rock his young nephew to sleep and the times when he and Aiden his younger sister along with his twin Isaiah would play games on the xbox & other countless game consoles. 

 He never liked that he could only fall asleep once a year...because when he awakens it only reminds him that Aiden & Isaiah plus everyone else is in the past and there is nothing he can do to change that.

 Zen is allowed to live a normal life as a human would though is not allowed to turn back to a human and go spend times with his loved ones as he once did because it would mean cheating Death & putting them in great danger.

Ashton only allowed him to walk the Earth because he did the one thing underworld lords shouldn't do